This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Easy Rider

edited August 2008 in Movies
Any takers? Awesome movie, similar to the concept of an anime I've heard of but I can't remember its name....the motorcycles name is Hermes though.

Comments

• similar to the concept of an anime I've heard of but I can't remember its name....the motorcycles name is Hermes though.
    Kino's Journey?
  • Exactly. I heard that she travels across the world and there is a little philosophical conflict or example at each city or something along those lines. Easy Rider does a similar thing but all of the ideas are concerning the 60's US society.
  • Exactly. I heard that she travels across the world and there is a little philosophical conflict or example at each city or something along those lines. Easy Rider does a similar thing but all of the ideas are concerning the 60's US society.
    *kicks you* GO watch Kino no Tabi now! You shouldn't be comparing anything to things you have not yet seen. And then go watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Xam'd if you haven't already.
  • Will the moon become hell's messenger?