This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite disney cartoon short

GeoGeo
edited August 2008 in Everything Else
What is your favorite disney cartoon short. Mine is Donald Applecore which I know Rym also likes. bGNIYEYWxm0

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Does Mickey and the Beanstalk count?

Post edited by Apreche on
  • I am a bear. Please do not feed me.
    Donald in Mathmagic Land. Or possibly one of the shorts where something unfortunate happens to Goofy while he demonstrates how modern technology is supposed to work.
  • Donald in Mathmagic Land.
    Hey kids! Watch this, and you'll get good grades without doing homework, either!

• Anything with the professor duck or Goofy.
  • I have a few favourites:
    Mickey's Trailer

The Band Concert

Thru the Mirror

Lonesome Ghosts
  • I enjoy the "How to drive" series with Goofy. Those are great.
  • edited August 2008
    Band Concert and Thru The mirror are classics, so are both of these.
    Haunted House
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Scott, I already posted Lonesome Ghosts.
    Dangit.
    Dangit.
  • professor duck
    Do you mean Professor Ludwig von Drake?
  • edited August 2008
    I was just considering posting about Donald in Mathmagic Land the other week! I used to rent that out from the video store all the freaking time as a kid. I was so excited when my grade eight math teacher played it for us in class on a free day; I think I was the only one in that class who had seen it before. <3
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • professor duck
    Do you mean Professor Ludwig von Drake?
    Yes! I couldn't think of the name!

Did anyone ever watch House of Mouse before. It's basically a bunch of Disney shorts along with pulling a CLAMP with all the Disney characters. I used to watch it a lot now very occasionally.

There was once a Minnie and Daisy one involving selling hair bows that was hilarious. I got it somewhere on a VHS.
  • Did anyone ever watch House of Mouse before. It's basically a bunch of Disney shorts along with pulling a CLAMP with all the Disney characters. I used to watch it a lot now very occasionally.
    That was a surprisingly good show! Even the stories surrounding the actual shorts were interesting.
  • Definitely has to be Donald's Snow fight for me.

• You have to love the fact that Donald has that massive fur coat, gloves and a hat but no shoes or pants at all.
  • I just made this EXTREMELY recent disney cartoon one of my favorites
    Wow, music my Micheal Giacchino. Very nice!
    Come on Lasseter! We want more!