This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Common Lisp Implementations

edited August 2008 in Technology
Whats the best common lisp implementation that I should use for the semester?

Comments

• Talk with your tongue stuck out slightly between your teeth.
  • Of course, to you computer geeks that wasn't funny. But as a juggler people make jokes about my balls all the time, and I need payback.
  • I laughed. That was good.

Should I look into learning LISP? What use does it have?
  • Should I look into learning LISP? What use does it have?
    My use of Lisp will be for my upcoming Artificial Intelligence class. I believe that's one of the main uses for Lisp these days, although from what I can tell, it seems I'll prefer Smalltalk this semester. The two languages are very similar from what I've heard.
  • Of course, to you computer geeks that wasn't funny. But as a juggler people make jokes about my balls all the time, and I need payback.
    I'm trying to think of a good juggling ball joke. The only thing I can come up with is the reason that clowns juggle their balls is the same as why dogs lick themselves: because they can.
    I'm trying to think of a good juggling ball joke. The only thing I can come up with is the reason that clowns juggle their balls is the same as why dogs lick themselves: because they can.
    I was thinking something along the line of "Luke loves playing with his balls."