This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

**** The Ben and Jerry's Challenge!: Fucking Delicious****

edited September 2008 in Everything Else
I dare you to try one of these and tell me you didn't experience Nirvana.

PS: No, I won't ban myself if you think it's disgusting.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Yes, Ben and Jerry's is good ice cream....

If you never had Cold Stone Creamery!

BTW, I hope Jen's challenges thread doesn't sprout a bunch of parody threads. (Remember the 90's, 80's and so on threads?)
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Coldstone is amazing.
  • Coldstone is amazing.
    Trufax.
  • What have I been doing all these years?! I submit to Coldstone's superior taste. I will now exile myself for the next half hour while I get some more. XP
  • If there is one near the BCC during Otakon I suggest a group trek to it.
  • Coldstone is disgusting.
    You speak true, good sir.
  • Their flavors are extremely delicious. I just finished off some Half Baked with a friend. I'll save my ONE Cheesecake Brownie for later in the week.
  • Here's the deal, folks.

Gelato from Italy > Gelato from San Francisco (Ciao Bella, specifically) > Ben and Jerry's > Coldstone > Haagin Daz (sorry, I cannot spell) > others > choco taco

But do I choose the choco taco? Yes, always. Mmmm.
  • Maggie Moos is the best. Unlike Cold Stone, they don't give you so much that you can't finish.
  • Here's the deal, folks.

Gelato from Italy > Gelato from San Francisco (Ciao Bella, specifically) > Ben and Jerry's > Coldstone > Haagin Daz (sorry, I cannot spell) > others > choco taco

But do I choose the choco taco? Yes, always. Mmmm.
    Choco Tacos are one of the best culinary inventions ever. Dude! It's an ice cream chocolate TACO! AHHH~!
    You can both get the hell off my internet. Coldstone is fucking awesome.
  • If you've never had an awful awful at Newport Creameries, you don't know what an Ice cream milkshake is.
  • milkshake is.
    Does it bring all the boys to the yard?
  • Does it bring all the boys to the yard?
    God damn it, I thought that song was finally dead and buried. I was just about to pour over the grave with concrete, but you made it into a zombie before I could finish!
  • edited September 2008
    God damn it, I thought that song was finally dead and buried. I was just about to pour over the grave with concrete, but you made it into a zombie before I could finish!
    Yeah, I honestly had completely forgotten about it. When I read milkshake, I knew it was back.
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah, I honestly had completely forgotten about it. When I read milkshake, I knew it was back.
    Muahaha, just as planned.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I have a local place that kicks Ben and Jerry's out of the water but they only have a location near me and in Orlando, FL.
  • Ice cream milkshake is.
    You mean a Frappe?
  • edited September 2008
    Ice cream milkshake is.
    You mean a Frappe?
    No. Frapp's are frozen cappuccinos.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • No. Frapp's are frozen cappuccinos.
    Failzors.
  • Frapp's are frozen cappuccinos.
    You're thinking of Starbucks' Frappechinos. A "frappe" is it's own thing entirely.
  • edited September 2008
    Yosho is right. If you ever happen to be in Italy (and if you're awesome, you just have to be in Italy sometime) go down a side street and find yourself a small gelato shop. It is the most delicious thing to ever involve dairy products.
    As for Choco Tacos, I must say that I find Nutty Sundae Cones more desirable.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • Oh wow. Newport Creamery. O, how I have forgotten thine succulent flavourings; delicious awefulness.