This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

09082009 - No Show Again

edited September 2008 in GeekNights
Rym wussed out of the show again, even though he went to work.

Comments

• Is this the future, Scott? It's 2009 already?

;)
  • Anyone up for doing a substitute Geeknights with me?
  • Anyone up for doing a substitute Geeknights with me?
    No.
  • edited September 2008
    Oh come one, it'll be fun if anything else. Skype me up. I've got nothing better to do at 3:30 in the morning (just woken up).
    Edit: Added my Skype ID to IDShare.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • If Rym doesn't do a show tomorrow, I'll do something special.
  • No takers? It could be the last chance you get to do Geeknights before the world is swallowed by a black hole.
  • I would but I just finished recording stuff myself. *drinks post talking tea*

I wish I could make the soup of gods and transport it to Rym. I recently learned how to make a kick ass soup from scratch.
  • Thanks for the heads up, even though I'd say its quite a bit early.
  • Ok, Me and Sonic have recorded the most duct taped together show ever. He had to go half way through so I'm talking about Silent Bomber and he's going to edit in his Shadow the Heghog review afterward.
  • Lol, that seems random.
  • edited September 2008
    nevermind. call graph fucked it up royally. I end up responding to questions that weren't yet asked.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    Bow Chica Bow-Wow
    We love you Scott.
  • edited September 2008
    Isn't it time you got revenge for the show where Rym & Emily told funny stories about you? There must be someone else in the 'crew' who's up for a Rym-roasting.

Edit: link fixed
    Post edited by Paulathon on
  • Useless link is useless.