This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video of Rym, PWNED by thai pepper

edited September 2008 in Everything Else
Woooooooooooooooo

This was a little video we shot at a party at the piano bar. Rym eats pepper, and totally loses it.

...He ate the whole thing. If you guys want to see the whole footage with just Rym, I'll pest Austin for it.

Comments

• edited September 2008
    That was an awesome vid. I don't eat peppers for a reason.

Edit: As laughing I thought of a chibi Rym fighting a giant pepper very FF style. O_O!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • That pepper didn't look to tough. Lots of people seemed to handle it ok. You have to use a pepper that is so hot people start crying when you open the jar.
  • I like the fact that I know him by his hair, since his face is never in the vid.
  • edited September 2008
    DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!
    The fiery spices in the foods you mention are oil-based, and thus mix readily with the cooking oil and/or natural juices the food simmers in. When you eat the stuff, the oil coats your tongue and throat, and for complicated molecular reasons that we need not discuss right here, repels all efforts to wash it down with water. Water doesn't actually make the burning sensation worse, but by eliminating other distracting tastes I suppose we might say it purifies the agony.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • It was milk. Rym hates milk. That's how desperate he was.
  • since his face is never in the vid.
    I'm going crazy, I see it twice! o.o Though he does cover his mouth, and nose slightly, but that's not his entire face. Looks awesome though, more would be hilarious I guess. :D Poor Rym, eating hot peppers when sickish.
  • edited September 2008
    He wasn't sick then. I'm not that cruel. I bought him booze afterward to make up for it.

Man, now I really want to take a video of him dressed in our pepper costume. Should I do it? I won't do it this week, 'cause he's sick. I think I might be illin' too.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Should I do it?
    Your first mistake was to ask. :D Your second, for not having done it already.
  • edited September 2008
    Is this some kind of advert? If so I must admit it's very well put together. And yes I think the fottage of Rym would bring much joy upon the forums :)
    Post edited by Volker on
  • Should I do it?
    Your first mistake was to ask. :D Your second, for not having done it already.
    *chants* Pepper Rym! Pepper Rym!
  • *chants* Pepper Rym! Pepper Rym!
    I'm a pepper, you're a pepper, doesn't Rym want to be a pepper too?
  • edited September 2008
    It was milk. Rym hates milk. That's how desperate he was.
    Bread also does a good job of absorbing the oil. Just a heads up for next time. :p

EDIT: Next time, Pete, watch the video before you post.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • What kind of pepper was it?
  • Like in most things, the trick to peppers is in swallowing them whole. :)

Plus, now people can play the fun game of "Guess the Emily", as I would be quite surprised if you were not in this video as well.
  • Fuckin sweet. That made my day.
  • Plus, now people can play the fun game of "Guess the Emily", as I would be quite surprised if you were not in this video as well.
    Sorry to ruin it for you, but Emily is nowhere in that video. Just Rym.
  • Plus, now people can play the fun game of "Guess the Emily", as I would be quite surprised if you were not in this video as well.
    Sorry to ruin it for you, but Emily is nowhere in that video. Just Rym.
    Will she ever reveal herself?!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah, look at her avatar, she's a bunny that can type and talk English.
    That pepper didn't look to tough. Lots of people seemed to handle it ok. You have to use a pepper that is so hot people start crying when you open the jar.
    You're one to talk "Mr. it's carbonated Wha!"
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • Yeah, look at her avatar, she's a bunny that can type and talk English.
    Which is strange because rabbits only speak Spanish.
  • Actually, If you become a user of Sosauce (the company who made the video and who Emily works for), her picture is actually in her profile.
    No, she's a face with an E on it. ^_^
    That's why she wasn't in this video. It's hard to eat, if there's no mouth.
  • Very artsy, very intersting.
    That's why she wasn't in this video. It's hard to eat, if there's no mouth.
    I think she kinda, sorta looks like the girl in the middle at the very beginning, from what I can recall.
  • I think she kinda, sorta looks like the girl in the middle at the very beginning, from what I can recall.
    Um, not really.
  • I think she kinda, sorta looks like the girl in the middle at the very beginning, from what I can recall.
    Um, not really.
    Only a nice picture of yourself posted on the board will settle the issue.
  • Nooo...do I have to?
  • Nooo...do I have to?
    Forgive me for pressing, but what's the risk? Will it get you in trouble?
  • No...its just fun to keep you guys guessing.