This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Something for the Geekhaus

Scrym, howsabout one of these leading into the gaming room?
Secret Door

Comments

• edited September 2008
    I want this if I ever get a house. Most likely to my dungeon super anime fan room.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Same, except for my evil lair.
  • I want this if I ever get a house. Most likely to mydungeonsuper anime fan room.
    Haha this would be soo cool for someone who LARPed. Decorate the room like the atmosphere you are LARPing and hold the games back there.
    I could use it to store little projects that may or may not be illegal. If only I had unlimited funds.
  • Same, except for my front door. And every other door. The only non-secret door goes to the loo.
  • So, basically you're gonna tell everyone that you live in a very small library with a bathroom?
    edited September 2008
    So, basically you're gonna tell everyone that you live in a very small library with a bathroom?
    No, a brick cube, with no doors or windows, other than the most necessary, a toilet. And it would not have to be a library, the wall could be anything really.

Oh wait, I could of course have just a normal front door, and a normal door to the toilet, and just say it's my outhouse with a small waiting room. :D That way your gonads won't freeze of in the winter when waiting till the person in front of you is completely drained from anything due to diarrhoea. In the mean time one could read a book. And I could fake having diarrhoea to get to my secret lab underneath the outhouse. WONDERFUL! Wiz, go build it.
    Post edited by ... on
  • So, basically you're gonna tell everyone that you live in a very small library with a bathroom?
    No, a brick cube, with no doors or windows, other than the most necessary, a toilet. And it would not have to be a library, the wall could be anything really.
    Mirrors?