What game should I purchase next from my wishlist?
These are all 2 player games that I can play with the wife. Anything over an hour playing time is pushing it. Anything over 1.5 hours is absolutely too much.
- Memoir '44 (not sure if the wife will be too jazzed about a war theme)
- La Citta (wishful thinking - it's out of print)
- Tikal (this one really interests me)
- Balloon Cup (already own Lost Cities and Battle Line - would this be redundant?)
- Commands & Colors Ancients (again - may not be the best wife game)
- Aqua Romana (this really appeals to me, especially since we don't own Metro)
- St. Petersburg (Is this anything like San Juan, which we already own)
- Reef Encounter (May be a little too heavy for a quick game in the evening after the kids are put to bed)
- Citadels (Already own Castle, so would this be redundant?)
- Thurn & Taxis (already own Ticket To Ride, so I think I've pretty much ruled this one out.)
- Candamir, The First Settlers (Believe it or not, I don't own any Settlers games. For some reason, they haven't really appealed to me. Perhaps because the themeing is weak?)
- Metro (Would this be better than Aqua Romana?)
- Section X (Not yet released, but this one looks very interesting)
- Cartagena (Fits the quick game catergory, but I'm starting to think that this is Candyland for adults)
- Mykerinos (Don't know much about this one)
By the way, does Scott pronounce "Tigris" incorrectly on purpose?