This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Tanks for Windows 95 maybe

edited September 2008 in Forum Game
Has any one head of the game Tanks for Windows 95? It has Mr. stupid and up to 6 players. It is a 2d game.
Thanks Brian

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Has any one heard of the game Tanks for Windows 95. It has Mr. stupid and can support up to 6 players. It is a 2d game.
    Thanks Brian
    I take it you don't frequent this forum much. This isn't /r/, but if you are going to ask for help, at least take the time to spell check your post. The button's there for a reason.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I love you Brian. People like you make the internet worth living in. Whether you're utterly serious or not serious at all, I don't care. I love you, man.

But no, I haven't played Tanks. Nor do I know who Mr. stupid is.

Doug
  • edited September 2008
    Thanks for the comments. Yes or No would have worked too.
    Brian
    Post edited by brianl on
  • Yes or No would have worked too.
    With your spelling? Not really. Also, there's no need for signatures, we can see who you are even without them.
  • Bonjour monsieur brianl, and velcome to ze restaurant 'ze Ivory Tower'. Our main course de jour vill be une plate de 'GTFO' along with a cup of ze 'STFU.' to keep ze mouth moist and occupied. Ze appetizer is a bowl of soup du 'YAAI' and le desert is ze popular Rick roll.

Bon appétit,
    Le French chef.
  • edited September 2008
    Bonjour monsieur brianl, and velcome to ze restaurant 'ze Ivory Tower'. Our main course de jour vill be une plate de 'GTFO' along with a cup of ze 'STFU.' to keep ze mouth moist and occupied. Ze appetizer is a bowl of soup du 'YAAI' and le desert is ze popularRick roll.

Bon appétit,
    Le French chef.
    You're a dick.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited September 2008
    Bonjour monsieur brianl, and velcome to ze restaurant 'ze Ivory Tower'. Our main course de jour vill be une plate de 'GTFO' along with a cup of ze 'STFU.' to keep ze mouth moist and occupied. Ze appetizer is a bowl of soup du 'YAAI' and le desert is ze popularRick roll.

Bon appétit,
    Le French chef.
    Your a dick.
    Yes, most males do possess a dick(although the article isn't necessary). Where is the verb in that sentence?
    Post edited by Mr. Eric on
  • edited September 2008
    Scorched Earth was better anyways. Worms is even better.
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • Scorched Earth was better anyways. Worms is even better.
    You're right, but you've got it backwards.
  • You're a dick.
    I'm an ass hole, thank you very much.
  • Bonjour monsieur brianl, and velcome to ze restaurant 'ze Ivory Tower'. Our main course de jour vill be une plate de 'GTFO' along with a cup of ze 'STFU.' to keep ze mouth moist and occupied. Ze appetizer is a bowl of soup du 'YAAI' and le desert is ze popularRick roll.

Bon appétit,
    Le French chef.
    You'rea dick.
    I beg to differ, dear sir. At least Nine keeps his insults witty and fully of luls. "You're a dick," however, is somewhat unoriginal.

Heehee...'Ze Ivory Tower.'
  • I find it funny that the only forum members who seem to find Nine's sense of humour offensive are the ones who don't seem to grasp the importance of proper English. It's not even just Nine's jokes - whenever anyone else makes a crack about bad grammar, a certain few people arch their backs and lash out.
  • I find it funny that the only forum members who seem to find Nine's sense of humour offensive are the ones who don't seem to grasp the importance of proper English. It's not even just Nine's jokes - whenever anyone else makes a crack about bad grammar, a certain few people arch their backs and lash out.
    You're not the only one.
  • I beg to differ, dear sir. At least Nine keeps his insults witty and fully of luls. "You're a dick," however, is somewhat unoriginal.
    To quote XKCD, Nine is a "classhole."