This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

There is a frat party at my house.

edited September 2008 in Everything Else
As a geek how am I suppose to annoy my roommates and their friends to shut the fuck up?

Comments

• Got any large speakers or drums? Airsoft guns? You pretty much have to match their level of obnoxiousness.
  • Got any large speakers or drums? Airsoft guns? You pretty much have to match their level of obnoxiousness.
    they happen to have all of that equipment but I do not.
  • Why annoy them? If you don't want to party it up, just stay in your room if you don't want to party. Also, while frat parties have plenty of annoying and stupid drunken tomfoolery, they also have some good action also. You've got a lot of people down there who would probably love to play some video games. Go bust out the multiplayer action. Smash Bros., Guitar Hero, or Soul Calibur would go over well.

Think about this. If you had a geek party going on, your roommates would probably be all about it. They wouldn't be hiding in their rooms,or trying to annoy you.

Also, you should toga it up.
  • As a geek how am I suppose to annoy my roommates and their friends to shut the fuck up?
    A good time to slay a few hood rats......................... Yea I went there..
  • Why annoy them? If you don't want to party it up, just stay in your room if you don't want to party. Also, while frat parties have plenty of annoying and stupid drunken tomfoolery, they also have some good action also. You've got a lot of people down there who would probably love to play some video games. Go bust out the multiplayer action. Smash Bros., Guitar Hero, or Soul Calibur would go over well.

Think about this. If you had a geek party going on, your roommates would probably be all about it. They wouldn't be hiding in their rooms,or trying to annoy you.

Also, you should toga it up.
    TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

Anyhow, I recommend socializing. As Scott has pointed out, multiplayer vijigames are pretty popular among frat guys. Bust some out and party it up. You don't have to drink or do stupid stuff, or be obnoxious, but you really should join in. Give it a shot.
  • As a geek how am I suppose to annoy my roommates and their friends to shut the fuck up?
    If it's a frat party, you live in a frat house. If you live in a frat house, you get what you deserve. If you don't live in a frat house, it's not a frat party.
  • edited September 2008
    You can probably get in on some gang rape, too, if you're into that sort of thing.

edit:
    Also: Why not just go somewhere else for the night?
    Post edited by Funfetus on