This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I made a song the other week.

edited September 2008 in Art!
Bear Police has inspired me to post one of my own songs. I originally meant this to be a beat for a rap song, but I thought it was interesting enough to stand on it's own.

I never thought of a name, but here it is.

Comments

• I really like this. What did you make it with?
  • edited September 2008
    I really like this. What did you make it with?
    The trial version of FL Studio, mostly using a "chiptune" synth I found through Google.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • I still need to figure FL Studio out. For now, it's Hydrogen and Audacity for my beats.
  • That's pretty funky fresh. Couldn't help but head bob to this and think "Awww yeah!"
  • I just tried to listen to the song, but it's gone.

I'm a registered user of FL Studio, as well as a couple of their VSTi's. It's a pretty great program -- very full-featured, and you get lifetime updates. I switched over to ReNoise, though, because the tracker interface works better for me. Then I quit fucking around with music to focus on drawing, which I'm actually kinda okay at. I'd love to get back to doing music eventually.
  • edited October 2008
    Damn Mediafire, I'll see if I can host it somewhere else.

File Qube seems nice...
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Haha -- I actually really like it. It's cute and bouncy, and there are some cool discordant harmonies. The only thing I can crit is that I'd swap out that acoustic snare sample for something that sounds a little more fitting.
  • Damn Mediafire, I'll see if I can host it somewhere else.

File Qube seems nice...
    I use Vulomedia.