This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

VP debate discussion thread

edited October 2008 in Everything Else
Debate night Chat Ventrillo, you can just hang in the chat room on it if you want.

IP: 65.34.57.132
Port: 3784

Or skype if we all suck.

Post Highlights here!

Comments

• I'm embarassed to ask, but how would a person join the chat?
  • Palin: "Hey... can I call you Joe?"

Good start.
  • http://www.ventrilo.com/ download the program
    Crap. I can't make it work.
  • You may need the server info. You should see empty boxes, hit the error on the side and add the info.
  • Way to pick software I don't have any interest in downloading. Oh, well.
  • Way to pick software I don't have any interest in downloading. Oh, well.
    Chat here, then.
  • Palin can memorize and verbally reproduce a script really well.
  • Bleagh. All slots on server are full.
  • She kind of pisses me off when she claims to be middle class. The AP reported yesterday that she and her husband were worth $1.2 Million in 2007.
  • Palin can memorize and verbally reproduce a script really well.
    Why does she ALWAYS try to redirect the conversation? She NEVER answers the question!
  • Why does she ALWAYS try to redirect the conversation? She NEVER answers the question!
    Because she's going by a script the Republicans trained her to memorize. Well, just my theory.
  • Why does she ALWAYS try to redirect the conversation? She NEVER answers the question!
    Because she's going by a script the Republicans trained her to memorize. Well, just my theory.
    Yes. That's what I suspect as well. This is stupid. It's not a debate anymore, it's a fucking memorized speech.
  • I have to give her credit for not attributing EVERY action of man to climate change.
  • If you don't know the causes of climate change, how can you reduce climate change?
  • Tomorrow, hilarity will ensue in the youtubes :P
  • She pisses me the fuck off, since I KNOW that a lot of ignorant people will think she did well.
  • I like Biden's stance on Same-Sex benefits, I wonder what Palin feels...
  • She pisses me the fuck off, since I KNOW that a lot of ignorant people will think she didwell.
    Yeah, and I bet they also watch Fox News :(
  • She has a lot of stock answers memorized, but a lot of what she says doesn't make sense, like her diatribe about how she was the enemy of the oil companies.
  • She has a lot of stock answers memorized, but a lot of what she says doesn't make sense, like her diatribe about how she was the enemy of the oil companies.
    Gah, that's what pisses me off. People who don't know better will think she's -such- a badass.
  • Biden caught her about the civil unions bit.
  • It's not that she doesn't make sense so much as she just isn't really saying anything.

Things like "facts" and "details" and "specifics" seem to elude her.
  • "White flag of surrender."

I lol'ed.
  • Wow. She didn't even answer the Iraqi Strategy question... she just regurgitated a political attack.

Bullshit.
  • edited October 2008
    Maliki and Talibani?
    "White flag of surrender."

I lol'ed.
    Bush and Maliki support that plan that she called a white flag.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Is the server full?
  • It is, Eric. Just talk with us here. This is pretty much working like a chatroom anyway.