This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Help remember a website

edited July 2006 in Everything Else
Ok, there is a website of old, yet I can not remember it or find it. On the site user's could submit questions along the lines of "What is better, X or Y?" Users would also submit pictures of X and Y. Then people visiting the site could answer many of these questions, much in the style of hotornot. Does anyone remember the website?

Comments

• Probably not it, but its a similar style (Just no pictures);
    http://whichisworse.com/
  • It was simply whatsbetter.com , but it's passed away since. Too bad, cause I used to waste hours rating things. I kinda wish I could see their final database stats.
  • Rate my poo survives, but whatsbetter.com is no longer? There is no God.
  • I just tried to follow the Rate My Poo link and it was, not surprisingly, blocked by the corporate proxy. The reason? Because it falls into the "Tasteless" category.

Truer words were never spoken.
  • FINALLY! Ugh I went over my download limit again and when I do the comment box takes forever to load, so I have been sitting here waiting to write my insightful, joyous comment for a lifetime.

For tasteful rating things try Judge a book by its cover, in which you get two books side by side and have to decide which is the better by its cover. And Kitten War, in which you judge the cutest kitten, kitten war is surprisingly addictive, especially if you are trying to study or do other not enjoyable tasks.
  • Someone posted a link to bestthing.info on a mailing list I'm on; it may not be quite the site you're looking for, Scott, but it seems to fit the description.