This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Book Donation Drive: Starting Nov. 9

2»

Comments

• My library usually gives a lot of books away to bring in new stock since its smaller. I'll have to dig through the pile to see if there is anything that's appropriate for the library.
  • We received our first shipment of books. We will be creating a spreadsheet of who gave what. If you would like to give anonymously or have the donation under a different name or a group's name, just place a note in with the books and we will be happy to accommodate. ^_^
  • I donated most, if not all, of my children's books to my gradeschool's library or to my younger cousins.
  • I donated most, if not all, of my children's books to my gradeschool's library or to my younger cousins.
    Well go get them back! Geeze.
    ; )
  • Holy crap, I got like 5 boxes of books from my parents. @_@ I still have to go through them and weed out any that have missing pages and/or black out personal information that may be on the covers. I hope you guys will have a way to take them all home from the party!
  • Look, I can't help directly - The shipping costs would absolutely murder me - However, we do have family friends in the US that I can contact, I'll let you know what happens.
  • Nuri: We have a minivan! XD

Churba: Every little bit helps. Thanks!