This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

It Came From The Yellow Pages!

edited November 2008 in Everything Else
Recently in my visual design class, we were assigned a project to find the worst ads and logos we could find in the yellow pages. This task was far too easy. Here is what I found:

#1 by linktothepresent, on Flickr">Bad Phone Book Ad #1
Frightening, isn't it? So, what can you find to top this?

Comments

• Considering whoever made this isn't in graphic design (I hope) it isn't too horrible. I have seen some awful stuff before and this isn't close.
  • First off, who has an entire business that only deals with Margarita Machines? Are they Margarita-only, or multi-purpose? Is there anything that says they can't be used for Daiquiris?

Secondly...That's pretty bad on the computer screen, but if it were printed in the actual phonebook it would be less eye-burning.
  • I'm guessing they deal in all frozen cocktails, they are your frozen beverage machine headquarters :) They probably sell the stupid ice shaver machine. Shaved ice is used for many cocktails.

Frozen margaritas are a travesty anyways, on the rocks or not at all.
  • First off, who has an entire business that only deals with Margarita Machines? Are they Margarita-only, or multi-purpose? Is there anything that says they can't be used for Daiquiris?
    I love you, Nuri. You make me laugh until I tear up or pee a little. Either way, your humor holds sway over my bodily fluids. ^_^
    I love you, Nuri. You make me laugh until I tear up or pee a little. Either way, your humor holds sway over my bodily fluids. ^_^
    :D I aim to please. You should too. Some of those fluids stain...
  • edited November 2008
    First off, who has an entire business that only deals with Margarita Machines? Are they Margarita-only, or multi-purpose? Is there anything that says they can't be used for Daiquiris?
    :D I aim to please. You should too. Some of those fluids stain...
    WOW! I am at work now and I just let three snorts rip. Awesome. ^_^
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • *Looks confused, shrugs, pours a margarita from something that looks like a water cooler and wanders out into the main forum*
  • I've certainly seen worse...but that assignment was really easy.