This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anime Series as Mixed Drinks

We were discussing this at Sitacon, but I wasn't smart enough to write down the smart ones. I need feedback, tasting critique. Video game discussions also very welcome.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Sake, Tang, and LSD. Wipe your mouth with a page from the Book of Revelations.

Trigun: Chocolate Liquor, Southern Comfort, Whiskey in a tall shot glass. A plain donut on top. Without using your hands, the drink must land upside down, holding a stack of no less than three donuts, and somehow your chewing gum must appear across the room, jamming your friend's un. ...not to be drank later in the night.

Naruto: Ramen noodles made with Buckler's non-alcoholic beer, or Bud, because it's a bitch beer for a bitch anime.

Hellsing: Bloody Mary (made with real blood), holy water floated on top.

Megaman: Whatever the guy next to you is drinking. Kill him, and claim the drink for your own.

Final Fantasy: Crack. Take seven hits, and keep telling yourself that every hit after the 7th was just as good as the 7th, but you know it's a lie. The 7th hit was the best. yeah.

Akira: Milk, random pills, hit yourself over the head with a block of wood.

Miyazaki: Fruit Juice, chocolate liquor. Must be drank while flying a plane, a broomstick, a dragon, a wizard, or on the back of a very large wolf.

Death Note: Apple Juice, Dead Man Ale, dumped on a chess board, sopped up with notebook paper, wrung out into your mouth.

Bleach: Nyquil, whiskey, stir with a sword. Spend two episodes tauning the drink, then never get around to actually drinking it.

One Piece: Grapejuice. Serve in a triple-x jug. Because all pirates drink grapejuice...

Ghost in the Shell: Extra dry sake with dry ice floated on top. Drink through a hole at the base of your skull.

Dragon Ball Z: V-8, rum. Stare at the glass for an episode, gargle for two, spit it across the room. Make sure the calorie count is over 9,000!

Comments

• Naruto: Ramen noodles made with Buckler's non-alcoholic beer, or Bud, because it's a bitch beer for a bitch anime.
    That's my thing of the day! :P
  • Rym, Luke and I did this once for our epic Anime Central party in 2002? I believe... Though they were all non-alcoholic. One of us has the sheet somewhere..
  • Rym, Luke and I did this once for our epic Anime Central party in 2002? I believe... Though they were all non-alcoholic. One of us has the sheet somewhere..
    For some reason, there was a ridiculous amount of Utena cocktails...

MAKE MY REVOLUTION!
  • edited December 2008
    The Love Hina: Get a large beer mug, fill it with sake, and find seven women. Cop a feel from each one and drink they sake while the punch you into the stratosphere. Repeat this every day.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • The Raiden - Drink 3 cans of sparks.
  • Karl.....................................I drink your milkshake.
  • Duck Tale: Most expensive bottle of champagne you can buy with gold coins in the glass.
  • edited December 2008
    Karl.....................................I drink your milkshake.
    On that note:

The Daniel Day-Lewis: Buy your best friend a chocolate milkshake. Grab a straw and drink it before he can. Comes with a free Oscar.

EDIT: Serial Experiments Lain: Drink anything until you're completely hammered. Watch Lain again. It still won't make sense, but at least you'll be drunk!
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Naruto: Ramen noodles made with Buckler's non-alcoholic beer, or Bud, because it's a bitch beer for a bitch anime.
    That's my thing of the day! :P
    Should be Ramen noodles with half and half of Nattie Light and Water.
  • The Daniel Day-Lewis: Buy your best friend a chocolate milkshake. Grab a straw and drink it before he can. Comes with a free Oscar.
    awesome!
  • The Daniel Day-Lewis: Buy your best friend a chocolate milkshake. Grab a straw and drink it before he can. Comes with a free Oscar.
    Do you have to brutally murder him/her with a bowling pin, or is that optional?
    Well, he has to be brutally murdered, but I suppose the implement is optional.

Make sure you do it with a lot of crazy, too.
    Well, he has to be brutally murdered, but I suppose the implement is optional.

Make sure you do it with a lot of crazy, too.
    And when you're done you have to say, "I'm finished."
  • Make sure you do it with a lot of crazy, too.
    That's how you win your Oscar, either that or play a mentally retarded person. Just don't go full retard, you never go full retard.
  • edited December 2008
    http://scrollbar.dk/events/20080215.Mario.Bar/
    http://scrollbar.dk/events/20080509.Final.Fantasy.Night/
    These may help ya. They are video game oriented, and made for a bar with a lot of different kinds of alcohol, but enjoy. Maybe you will find a gold nugget.
    Post edited by Mosquitoboy on
  • The Gurren-Lagann: Get a really awesome liquor, then throw it away a quarter of the way through the series. I mean, drink.
  • Big O: Drink two or three glasses of fine wine or champagne, followed by an entire bottle of vodka and hobo wine. Proceed to pick several fights and ponder your existence. Deal with your hangover by coming to a prolific conclusion about yourself.
  • That crazy bad-ass anime where they guy steers by SHOOTING THE GODDAMN STEERING WHEEL - Take a bottle of everclear, and a bottle of absinthe. Shoot the bottles so they fly into a blender, and shoot the blender to turn the blender on high, while pulling an unfiltered chesterfield from a softpack and lighting it with your Zippo. Drink the results in one long swig.
  • The M.D. Geist

Drink a glass of pee.
  • RymRym
    edited December 2008
    Drink List
    The Bar
    Aftermath
    Parapara after the party

Anime Central 2002 was epic before it was cool to be epic.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • The things we can learn from you, Rym.

The things we can learn....