This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Geekchat Crossing

edited December 2008 in Video Games
Here's a random idea I'd like to put out there: Is anyone available for a Geekchat (we need to pick a day but the time is usually 8pm EST) and bringing along their DS and a copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World? If so, we can meet up and talk via Skype while running around digging holes in other people's towns doing stuff.

If you're up for it, please post your friend code (until the ID share goes up) and what fruits you have in your town.
Also, what days would people prefer?
Edit: If there is anything you particularly need from another town, just say.

Comments

• Oh, was this what you were referring to on Skype last night? I thought you meant Animal Crossing: City Folk. -_-
  • edited December 2008
    Yeah, I thought you said you had both? Sorry.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Yeah, I thought you said you had both? Sorry.
    Oh, it's ok. If you want I can try getting on Wild World sometime. I initially thought that you can visit downs from City Folk (Wii) to Wild World (DS) and vice versa. However, I think you can only use the DS Wild World if you wanted to bring your character over to a new file for City Folk. You can also use the DS Download play to use is as a "DS Suitcase" to transport your character to visit your friend's town, as in bringing it over to your friend's Wii and upload it there.

So, I was confused at the whole DS/Wii AC action, which makes sense because if I were able to go to my old town in Wild World, I would totally exploit that fact and get all the fruits, flowers, and furniture I have on there and bring it over the City Folk (Wii) file. I would also take all the money I have in my bank, which I think is around 500,000 bells.

If you want, we can still try to set that up. I have all the fruits in my town, however I recall my last save being around May 2007, so I'm afraid to check my town to see all my pretty rare flowers are gone as well as my awesome neighbors.
  • I've recently started my town again using a flashcart instead of my original copy and I'm using cheats to try and get it back to how it was.

Oh, my info:
    AC:WW code = 0130-3657-4160
    Fruit: Oranges, one pear tree growing.
    Has: Stacks of money.
    Needs: A cupboard to store all his junk in.
  • I'd be interested. I'll have to wait till I get home for my friend code, though.
  • edited December 2008
    Good, we need three or four people (or multiples of four, I think). Maybe we could get this going tonight.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited December 2008
    I wouldn't be able to tonight.

@ Ro, my last save is pretty old too.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Ok, I'll sort some way to pick a good day.
  • edited December 2008
    So, I logged in today. All my beautiful fields of flowers are all gone. Weeds are everywhere. I'm honestly thinking about resetting the game and going back to my old date, so you guys can see how I left my town. Having a different date setting won't mess anything up when we visit eachother's towns, correct?

Nevermind, that doesn't work. Flowers are still gone and weeds are still everywhere. I'll just use the current date.

Edit:
    AC: WW code: 3952-2826-8852
    Fruits: All of them, I don't think I'll be committing a lot of time to this game anymore, so anyone is free to come to my town and take all the fruit to your heart's content.

@Omnutia, I'll see what I can do about ordering you a large cupboard if you need one. I should have some in my catalog.
    Post edited by Rochelle on