This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Story from the Vision and the Bamboo?

edited January 2009 in Everything Else
Rym said that he had stepped in a deer carcass before the "incident", and that it didn't even come close to the smell of the Bamboo. Care to share that story? It sounds interesting, and any other weird or offbeat stories are welcomed, too.

Comments

• Rym said that he had stepped in a deer carcass before the "incident", and that it didn't even come close to the smell of the Bamboo. Care to share that story? It sounds interesting, and any other weird or offbeat stories are welcomed, too.
    The Bamboo story was told way, way back. Check the archives.
  • I think he meant the story of the deer carcass, though I could be wrong.
  • The story is pretty straightforward, and you basically have already surmised the details:

I stepped in a deer carcass. It smelled bad. But, it did not smell as bad as that bamboo.
  • Dammit...bamboo...I know the smell of bamboo water gone bad...
  • Yeah, I was talking about the deer story.

Anyways, I'm glad I never stepped in a deer carcass. Or bad bamboo water.
  • The worst smell I've ever experienced was an unidentified, rotten substance that filled a mason jar in my kitchen. When we finally remembered that it was there it fell on me to clean the thing out, and there was definitely way more than spoiled milk in there. It smelled almost meaty and rotten eggish at the same time.