This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Crayon Physics Deluxe

edited January 2009 in Video Games
CPD just got released. Anyone planning on picking it up? Or have you picked it up?

Comments

• Oh man, I just started playing the demo like 15 minute ago, after seeing it on Penny Arcade. It's pretty interesting -- I might buy it.
  • If I had a tablet. They should make a DS version. I think there's an iPhone version, but I don't need that.
  • If I had a tablet. They should make a DS version. I think there's an iPhone version, but I don't need that.
    It really doesn't benefit from a tablet that much, you get pretty much the same experience with a mouse.
  • It really doesn't benefit from a tablet that much, you get pretty much the same experience with a mouse.
    My drawing with a stylus is bad enough. A mouse is a zillion times worse.
  • It really doesn't benefit from a tablet that much, you get pretty much the same experience with a mouse.
    My drawing with a stylus is bad enough. A mouse is a zillion times worse.
    Can you draw boxes and lines?
  • They should make a DS version.
    Pocket Physics exists; it's a piece of DS hombrew that's a clone of Crayon Physics. It's stable, looks nice, and is fun to play with.
  • My drawing with a stylus is bad enough. A mouse is a zillion times worse.
    For the kind of stuff you need to draw in this game, I'd say a mouse would be just fine. As long as you can draw a vaguely straight-ish line, and some kind of blob, you should be all right.

I was totally playing it with my tablet, though, and it's awesome.
  • If I hadn't commited to making January a buy-nothing month, I would be all over this. It might actually give me a chance to practice with the tablet that is sitting on my desk and collecting dust.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2009
    Pocket Physics exists; it's a piece of DS hombrew that's a clone of Crayon Physics. It's stable, looks nice, and is fun to play with.

Seriously though, I fuckin' want that game!
    Post edited by Geo on