This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Faking your own Death

2»

Comments

• For example, if I'm sterilized in some bizarre accident, he is the perfect sperm donor.
    I wonder, has anyone ever claimed to not be a child's father, and instead blamed his identical twin brother?
    Arrested Development did it...
  • imoscar.com

Don't bother, it doesn't work.
  • Before he dies I have other uses for him.
    That sounds incredibly sinister.
    Or sexy.In a very wrong way.
    Fixed that for you. ^_~
    Who are you, a Hikaru and Kaoru fangirl?
  • I've never understood road checkpoints. It has always seemed to me that they ignore the idea of probable cause.
    Road checkpoints (and national IDs) are the first step on the road to outright fascism.
  • The problem is that to verify a death the coroner needs a body. To fake a dead body, you need to find a way to a) get a body and b) ruin it so that it can be recognized as you while passing a forensic examination. Good luck with that.
    Crash your plane at sea
    I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Rapture, a city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Rapture can become your city as well.
  • edited January 2009
    If you typed that from memory, you won. I take it you did as (I think) the man in Washington says it belongs to the state.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • One thing someone could do is, kill a loner who looks kind of like you and assume his Identity. As long as he had no friends or relatives you are good to go. You could also try and find a crooked government official and get them to plant false information about your new identity.

If nothing else you could always pull a Rusty Shackelford.
  • I've never understood road checkpoints. It has always seemed to me that they ignore the idea of probable cause.
    The SCOTUS doesn't agree with you, although ten states do.
  • Yay Rhode Island!
    The SCOTUS doesn't agree with you,althoughten states do.
    I guess the second amendment is a "minor inconvenience."
  • I guess the second amendment is a "minor inconvenience."
    How does the right to bear arms have anything to do with this?
  • Am i the only person who still believes that 2Pac is still alive?
  • edited January 2009
    Am i the only person who still believes that 2Pac is still alive?
    Unfortunately, you are not the only person in existence that cares about it enough to form a "belief". It is a sad, but true reality.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Who is "2Pac"?
  • Who is "2Pac"?
    Hahaha! I would only expect this response from you, HungryJoe, or another FRC forum fogey. :P

2Pac = Tupak Shakur = rapper
  • edited January 2009
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • I guess the second amendment is a "minor inconvenience."
    How does the right to bear arms have anything to do with this?
    I meant fourth. It was posted at 5:45 a.m. I was not fully awake.
  • Am i the only person who still believes that 2Pac Elvis is still alive?
  • Who is "2Pac"?
    Hahaha! I would only expect this response from you, HungryJoe, or another FRC forum fogey. :P
    He's kidding, I'm almost certain.
  • Who is "2Pac"?
    He's kidding, I'm almost certain.
    Maybe HungryJoe is just a Biggie fan.
  • Who is "Biggie"?
  • Who is "Biggie"?
    A lovable cartoon character on a Saturday morning show. ^_~
  • Who is "Biggie"?
    A lovable cartoon character on a Saturday morning show. ^_~
    Who is "Saturday morning show"?
  • There was a lot of "fuck" in this show. I would like to request a Thursday show in the future about the word "fuck".

"Fuck the fucking fuckers" xD!!
  • There was a lot of "fuck" in this show. I would like to request a Thursday show in the future about the word "fuck".

"Fuck the fucking fuckers" xD!!
    Fuck you.
  • Vanishing Point: How to disappear in America without a trace
    I found this a long time ago on Reddit. I figured it would be a good idea to keep it handy.