This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

edited January 2009 in Everything Else
I know there are some Star Trek haters out there, but for us Trekkies out there, KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! is dead.

Comments

• From hell's heart I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.
  • I've never watched any of the movies. Are they worth it?
  • I knew this thread would be here, and if it had not been I would have made it. RIP Ricardo Montalban.
  • I knew this thread would be here, and if it had not been I would have made it. RIP Ricardo Montalban.
    My mother thought he was hot, apparently. I have never seen him in anything.
  • So despite knowing about this KHAAAAAAAN thing, I still haven't seen the original video that isn't a parody for some reason.
    I saw the Wrath of Kahn, but I couldn't get over the wrinkly faced head on the plastic smooth chested Adonis body.
  • I've never watched any of the movies. Are they worth it?
    Some of the movies are worth it if you set your expectations at TOS levels. Watch Star Trek 2, 3, 4, and 6. And all my Picardophiles out there know First Contact is the shit.
    I saw the Wrath of Kahn, but I couldn't get over the wrinkly faced head on the plastic smooth chested Adonis body.
    I think that was actually his body. I know it looked pretty fake, but I'm pretty sure it was actually him.
    I've never watched any of the movies. Are they worth it?
    WoK is watchable. The others are all pretty bad.
  • Star Trek: The Whales One is pretty funny.
  • Star Trek: The Whales One is pretty funny.
    Star Trek IV. I enjoyed that one immensely.

"Excuse me, where are the nuclear wessels?"
  • edited January 2009
    I grew up on TNG. Watched the movies. A few of them were stinkers but Star Trek II was gold. "Buried Alive. Buried Alive." It's amazing it even got made after the snore-fest that first movie was.

Post edited by Josh Bytes on
  • Adding my small voice to the roar of all the other trekies in in the world.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
  • edited January 2009
    How many A's in Khan on the Internet... Google search results for "KH(Ax)N" for x=1 to 100 http://www.flickr.com/photos/squidnews/3200285750/
    Post edited by RedShirt on
  • Aren't statistics amazing?