This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

New World Order

edited February 2009 in Everything Else
I've been hearing that term a lot over the past 2 weeks and I really believe that the government is gonna impose a fascist society on all of us.

Do you believe me or am I just crazy?

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Oh man, you just lost all of those respect points from the shoegaze thread, bud.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • Yeah i know, but if you really look at it all from a bigger picture you can see that the gov. is controlling us through what we watch,read,and hear through
    the political world
  • edited February 2009
    hearing that term a lot
    Acceptable only if in the setting of an INWO tourney.
    Do you believe me?
    Absolutely not.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • controlling us through what we watch,read,and hear
    If that was true, explain Steal This Wiki.

If there really WAS a New World Order, why would you be chosen to know about it? Don't you think said vast New World Order would have the resources to disappear you and quietly cover-up said disappearance?

Of course, you must accept the fact that if the NWO DOES exist, it is would be QUITE possible that I am a seed agent of the NWO, put here in anticipation of your visit to this board, and meant to deter your attempts to make others aware of our existence. If we did exist, we'd be everywhere, don't you think?

But we're not. Because we don't even exist...
  • Yeah. Right. I saw it in the tea leaves. (lamer)
  • edited February 2009
    I can neither confirm nor deny the causation of prismatic effects caused by leaching of stabilized ununoctium used in the reactors of groundwater Midas Mills into underground aquifers.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I'm saying that the government creates crises to get the public to rely on the government for help when we should rely on ourselves.
  • The bastards.
  • I'm saying that the government creates crises to get the public to rely on the government for help when we should rely on ourselves.
    If you don't expound on your points with more than one sentence, it really just sounds like you're making shit up. I mean, you probably are, but you could at least tell us why you're saying all of this.
    I work for the government.

We're not competent enough to orchestrate something like that.
  • I work for the government.
    Make the government more metal plz.
  • True but the Federal reserve can.
  • Little do you know, but TheWhaleShark is actually involved in the Samonella outbreak! The government wants to control our consumption of peanut butter because Big Choco wants us to eat more chocolate! Get the news out! We must RAISE our voices! WAKE UP! You sheeple have no idea whats going on! WTC7
  • Okay I'm crazy.Thanks for proving that I am complete bat shit.
  • I work for the government.
    Make the government more metal plz.
    Working for any government agency will drive you into depths of cynicism and misanthropy that no black metal band has dared to explore. If anything, it's too metal.
    You're welcome! It was no trouble for any of us. ^__^
    Worry not, being bat shit crazy doesn't seem to stop most people from being able to successfully use the internet
    Worry not, being bat shit crazy doesn't seem to stop most people from being able to successfully use the internet
    Unfortunately.
  • I am the government man, I come from the government. There is currently no plans for a new world order, check back later.
  • The term "New World Order" does not necessarily indicate a change for the worst. It means a dramatic change in political thought and balance of power. That can be for good, ill, or neither. Only conspiracy theorists take the term as a negative thing all of the time.
  • Hey Gimmel, thank you for delivering on your sign-up promise to troll and spam. However, you will have to try harder. We accept only the best at Geeknights.
  • I agree, this was a rather disappointing troll. Please try harder.
  • Have you ever though that the secret government is working in your best interests? Without us working behind the scenes, the world would be a much worse place to live. Not that I would know anything or a secret government would exist.
  • I recommend studying the ways of Jen. She seems to be the best troll on the forums thus far.
  • Ah, yes. She who built the pyramids.
  • Not only that, she got half of the forums to build them for her.
  • Ah, yes. She who built the pyramids.
    The great pharaoh was a woman?