This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

This is why you're fat.

edited February 2009 in Everything Else
This is why you're fat.com Where dreams become heart attacks. I feel kind of guilty for wanting to eat some of this stuff, but the Turbaconucken looks too good to miss.

Comments

• I wonder if Joe would want to eat these?
  • I feel kind of guilty for wanting to eat some of this stuff, but the Turbaconucken looks too good to miss.
    Some of those dishes look awesome. I want to try that mega pizza.

I wonder if Dave Riley has seen this website. I would like to know his thoughts on it. ^^
  • I...I think I'm going to be sick.
  • I feel kind of guilty for wanting to eat some of this stuff, but the Turbaconucken looks too good to miss.
    Some of those dishes look awesome. I want to try that mega pizza.

I wonder if Dave Riley has seen this website. I would like to know his thoughts on it. ^^
    I agree completely.
  • That's pretty disgusting, though I have to wonder how much the giant Kit Kat weights
  • I am so hungry after reading that but doubt I would be hungry for very long after starting any of those.
  • I was eating dinner while looking at this.

Keyword: WAS
  • mmmmmm... Bacon donuts...
  • The bacon grilled cheese bacon cheeseburger whatever-the-fuck-it-is actually looked tasty. It also looked like it would kill me immediately upon ingestion.
  • the Turbaconucken looks too good to miss.
    Then it jumps on your head and digs down itself.
    Go mail him! O.O

As for the dishes, the french fries encrusted hot dog on a stick is the only one that looks edible and tasteful on that list. The rest is at the least suicide on a stick/in a box/etc.
  • This is why you're fat.com Where dreams become heart attacks.
    If I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna go out doing what I love ;-)
  • Nothing on there looks remotely tempting to me.
  • A general WTF to all of them...except for the Garbage Plate. Yes, I was an RIT Student, but I see it more like a typical double cheeseburger with fries and a side of mac salad. I would've made the corn dog pizza differently.
    The Snickers pie looked pretty good to me. I've already done the deep-fried Mars Bar Milky Way, and it's pretty good. Apple pie with cheddar cheese is pretty normal (and tasty), chocolate-covered cheesecake is awesome, and while I've never tried Welsh rarebit, I'll bet it's good.

I still maintain that the bacon cheeseburger served on bacon-stuffed grilled cheese is the best thing on there.
    You have no soul :-p
    I only looked at the first page. I went back and there are a couple of things... but not many. I have worked on changing my pallet away from the typical middle-class Westerner.
    I only looked at the first page. I went back and there are a couple of things... but not many. I have worked on changing my pallet away from the typical middle-class Westerner.
    What are you, some kind of terrorist? White bread, American cheese, and Bud Light: staples of any real American diet.
    Oh ok, yea the first page is scary, the other pages not as much.
  • Turbaconducken ftw!
  • No. Wonder. the Turbaconducken looked familiar. I also fail at realizing that there are more pages, I was expecting more disgusting things...a pie made with Snickers? Most of them are now a letdown.
  • This seems like the kind of thing you'd eat when you're drunk and then really regret later.
  • This seems like the kind of thing you'd eat when you're drunk and then really regret later.
    OK. I need to share this story with the Forum.

About 2 years ago, I was drinking with some friend's over in their apartment. My friend Brett made two different crock pots full of chili. One was a little spicy for everyone to eat the next day while we watched some football. The other one was STUPID HOT for him and just about him alone. My friend Adrian (Buddy, he's a dude.) came over and got drunk with us. I think he was drinking Genesee Cream Ale or something equally as nasty. So he gets blitzed and starts to get hungry. He goes and gets himself a bowl of chili. Yup the bad chili. He eats it. In fact he goes and get a second and then third huge bowl of it. He's using a big wooden spoon to eat the stuff and is just loving it. We warned him after the first bowl. He just keeps going and eventually... He goes to bed like nothing happened. Yeah we where all surprised as hell too. It stayed down all night...

The next morning I woke up to scream of murder from the bathroom. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU LET ME DO LAST NIGHT!!!" ^_^
  • Amazing the Japanese government can fine you and raise your health insurance if you are a fatty.
  • YAY JAPANESE LACK OF ANTI-DISCRIMINATION LAWS!
  • On a related note,Japan fights fat.
    That is scary. The goal is good. The means are horrible.