This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

2009 Texas Pinball Festival

edited February 2009 in Conventions
Aside from Vhdblood, I'm not sure who else lives in or around Dallas. If you do, this is a really fun little convention. Unless you actively collect and/or build pinball machines, it's not worth the price for all three days, but it's a great way to spend a Saturday.

Comments

• Aside from Vhdblood, I'm not sure who else lives in or around Dallas. If you do,thisis a really fun little convention. Unless you actively collect and/or build pinball machines, it's not worth the price for all three days, but it's a great way to spend a Saturday.
    I had no idea this existed. I have nothing going on that day, so I'm most likely going. Can I meet you somewhere there on Saturday?
  • I had no idea this existed. I have nothing going on that day, so I'm most likely going. Can I meet you somewhere there on Saturday?
    Sure. I'm not sure what the layout will be, but I'll probably be there around 11am.
  • edited February 2009
    A con all about PINBALL! ARGH! I love pinball!

I wonder if there's an east coast one. It sounds like something I would do for a few hours.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I had no idea this existed. I have nothing going on that day, so I'm most likely going. Can I meet you somewhere there on Saturday?
    Sure. I'm not sure what the layout will be, but I'll probably be there around 11am.
    Okie dokie. We can work out the details closer to the actual date.
  • Unfortunately, time and financial constraints have come up over the last two weeks that are going to prevent me from going. Dammit.
  • Unfortunately, time and financial constraints have come up over the last two weeks that are going to prevent me from going. Dammit.
    Yeah, I meant to post here and say that I wasn't gonna be able to go. :P
    Hehe. Looks like A-Kon's going to be my only convention this year. I've already been accepted as a volunteer, so I'll be there no matter what.
    Hehe. Looks like A-Kon's going to be my only convention this year. I've already been accepted as a volunteer, so I'll be there no matter what.
    I'll also be going for sure. My Aunt has art in the dealer's room every year.