This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Dead like me

edited March 2009 in Everything Else
So, a couple of weeks ago the complete collection came out. I remember watching this on a re-run and it was interesting. So I decided to get the series, I gotta say that it was really good in a weird way :D

Comments

• I always did like this series, not sure why. Does the collection include the TV movie that was released not so long ago?
  • I always did like this series, not sure why. Does the collection include the TV movie that was released not so long ago?
    Yes, it does.
  • I really liked the series, haven't seen the yet
  • It is too bad it was canceled so early on. I liked the show, but the story got a little soap opera-ish and I was much more interested in the exploration of death and the way the supernatural functioned within that world construct. Also, Mandy Patinkin is the man.
  • I saw a marathon of it on Sci Fi. Me and the BF watched it and kept watching. It's a good show.
  • My girlfriend and I got the series a while ago and loved it, but the movie was a letdown. The unavailable actors were replaced (badly, I might add) and it seemed like they tried to shove a season's worth of ideas into one movie, without actually answering many of the lingering questions from the series.