This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

HRM with PC interface

edited March 2009 in Technology
I am working on a school project where I interface an heart rate monitor (HRM for short) to a pc, and make a game with it. My problem however is that I don't have a HRM I can interface to the PC in realtime. Do any of you know of such a device?

Thank you.

Comments

• Amazon.com
  • From what I can see, it looks like you're going to have to get the breadboard out.
  • Amazon.com
    Yeah... thanks scott.
    From what I can see, it looks like you're going to have to get the breadboard out.
    I've never done anything like that. I wouldn't know where to start...

I might mention that the school is sponsoring me, but only up to about 100 dollars
  • edited March 2009
    Politically correct interfaces for human resource management?
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • Politically correct interfaces for human resource management?
    Y'know, you you have a good source for those, that would be rather welcome too. thank you very much
  • Crap, I thought I posted this last night -- I must have only hit preview.

Garmin Forerunner 50 -- Transmits Workouts To A Pc With The Included Usb Ant Receiver.

Might that work?
  • I think how that would work would be: It records your data over time and then sends it back to the computer as a set of data. He needs a constant live update.
  • Once you have logged the miles, Garmins innovative ANT wireless technology automatically transfers workouts to your computer
    No good, but thanks anyway.
  • I heard of the idea of a mouse with sensors for games like L4D where the AI director can use your heart rate to decide on what to do.