This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Delete this thread.

edited March 2009 in Everything Else
Sorry, 4:30 a.m. typing accident.

Comments

• Oh, I thought this was something along the lines of "Steal this Book"...
  • "Don't read this thread"
  • edited March 2009
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • That is so cute! What is this picture!?
  • edited March 2009
    @Viga: Cornet from the game Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure. That's the DS version of her character design.
  • Is that game any good? I saw it at a GameStop a while back and was wondering what it was about. Is it like a rhythm game RPG?
  • Isn't a cornet one of those spiral pastry things? *one google search later* Oh, look at that, its like a little horn thing.
  • edited March 2009
    Isn't a cornet one of those spiral pastry things? *one google search later* Oh, look at that, its like a little horn thing.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • @Diddgery: It's an RPG but it's super short, you can complete it once in 10 hours or so. The battles are also very short, most take less than a minute. It looks really fun from what I've played.
  • I played a cornet back in junior high. I went back and forth between it and trumpet. Then in high school, I was moved to euphonium due to an over-abundance of trumpet players, and from there to sousaphone during marching season.
    Hmm, I haven't touched my trumpet in over a year. Perhaps I'll locate it...
  • Is that game any good? I saw it at a GameStop a while back and was wondering what it was about. Is it like a rhythm game RPG?
    A friend of mine who played it said it wasn't worth the 20 bucks he spent on it. He said that if one "got it for free, they'd be spending too much".
  • edited March 2009
    As you can see, peoples opinions on this vary greatly. What kind of games does your friend usually play?

It's a very cute, very simple RPG. There are also musical (as in theatrical musical) parts to it and the plot revolves around a girl trying to win the heart of a prince using, among other means, home-made fish pie.
  • edited March 2009
    a girl trying to win the heart of a prince using, among other means, home-made fish pie.
    Oh mans, I wants me some home-made fish pie.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I dunno, getting something for free is always nice. Maybe I'll try emulating it sometime.