This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

101 features except the obvious one you want

edited April 2009 in Flamewars
It seems to be that the U-Verse voice mail service, does not have a set number of rings options for voice mail. It's practicably got everything else though. U-Verse voice mail doesn't even tell you how many rings it takes, before the voice mail service will kick on. I don't get it.

Comments

• Total Commander has everything a file browser should have. It runs fast, has tabbed browsing, bookmarked folders, ZIP friendly attitude, a file renaming tool and more. Really, it has everything.
    Except shell integration. you can't right click and open a folder with Total Commander. I don't get it.
  • Google Chrome is an amazing web browser. It's stupid-fast, Incognito works perfectly, and it's very stable. But it still doesn't have Ad-Block. I'm still in Firefox until then...
  • More on Google Chrome, it's a fast and stable browser, but along with no adblocking, there is no way to tweak how it looks or how it runs. I'm sticking with Firefox until you can actually configure Chrome to essentially whatever you want.
  • I just found AdSweep, an adblocker that works in Chrome. They've got an extension API in the works, apparently, but I don't need very much else aside from some web development things like Firebug. I don't mind the default Chrome theme.