This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Clubs

2»

Comments

• If you're a metal fan you will understand this feat.
    Actually, I usually help people out if they lose a shoe. Clear a spot and all that jazz. Good on you for claiming it, though. I see a lot of unclaimed shoes in the pit.
    Actually, I usually help people out if they lose a shoe.
    Yeah. Usually, when someone is kneeling to put their shoe back one, people form circles to protect the kneeling person. At least, they do here.
  • It was bodom and everyone was going batshit crazy at that specific moment. Usually people do help other out especially when they fall or lose something. I left the pit without the shoe, then went back in to find it in the chaos. The people I was with weren't in the pit at that point either. It was a crazy night.
  • Moshing is what happens when angry metal kids let out their anger in a very controlled fun way, no feelings are hurt, no bones broken and we call 999 if someone gets badly hurt. Atleast among cool metal fans that is. Some people are just batshit crazy and don't realize that after the moshing is over we all are cool. Or they take it to far and hurt someone badly and that almost always is the new people.
  • Yeah, I can't stand when someone doesn't know when to stop. I'm good at violence, and for me moshing is like bumper cars with your body, so when people start actually trying to beat someone down I want to kick their ass and show them how it feels. Sounds like a vicious circle thing but I get my ass handed to me regularly by Russian ex-military guys, so I'm keenly aware of how it feels.

All in all though, moshing is awesome, and a lot of people I know could benefit from trying it. We are chemically inclined towards violence, so letting it go in a healthy way is a good thing in my opinion.
    Actually, I usually help people out if they lose a shoe.
    Yeah. Usually, when someone is kneeling to put their shoe back one, people form circles to protect the kneeling person. At least, they do here.
    Mosh etiquette. Heh. But yeah, people do the same everywhere I went.
  • Not anime clubs. Lol.

Nightclubs.
    Not golf clubs?
  • I also never really got into the club scene. I've been to a few, but have never really had a good time. It's easy to have a good time when really drunk, but even then the music is always too loud, it's stuff I'm not into (techno and hip-hop), and I just don't like dancing more than a few minutes at a time. When I go out, I like talking to people, so give me a normal old bar any day.
  • Not golf clubs?
    There's an Aikido club opened up near me. Might give it a try if I feel like suffering rapid inversion sickness.
  • Might give it a try if I feel like suffering rapid inversion sickness.
    I WANT TO GO TO THERE.
  • Sneaking into club KOKO has been some of the most fun I have ever had, funny how even without a beard I can pass for a collage student.