This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Nerd NYC Boardgame Night

edited May 2009 in Board Games
For the interested, Nerd NYC is holding a boardgame night this Friday, from 7PM to 11PM.

I've never been to one of their events before, which seems a shame given that I am a nerd who lives near NYC, so I'll probably be going. Anyone else?

Comments

• I have a friend who lives in NYC, and he's just starting to get into Euro-games. I sent him the link. Thanks!
  • I might try and make it, anyone know what kind of games they have?
  • I planned to start getting involved in the Nerd NYC community if I moved to the city, but no reason not to start now. Also, we are playing Mouse Guard Saturday, so this will make it a sorely needed weekend of gaming.
  • ...and I leave my dorm (which is within walking distance of ThinkCoffee) two days before. Would have loved this :\
  • edited May 2009
    I might try and make it, anyone know what kind of games they have?
    I get the impression it's "whatever everyone decides to bring".
    Post edited by Alex on
  • Carcassone and Puerto Rico it is, then.
  • I'm debating attending. On one hand, I'm desperate for some good gaming. On the other hand, it's late, and I'm already tired.
  • I'll go, but I don't know if I can stay until 11pm. Probably show up at 7pm, play one game, chat, and go home.