This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Red Faction: Guerilla

edited June 2009 in Everything Else
So Red Faction: Guerilla has been released. I have yet to buy it but from what I have read and seen on the Internet it looks pretty fun. I have no idea how the multiplayer is in terms of re playability. But the single-player looks pretty fun. I have to say I am a big Red Faction fan. I have both Red Faction 1 and 2 and I have high hopes for the third installment.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Man I used to love digging into a wall and rail gunning people. I don't know much about this new Red Faction though.
    Post edited by Mankoon on
  • The PS3 demo was fun, but I'm going to wait for the PC version and/or a price drop.
  • The demo was delicious on the 360. I'm waiting to jump on it when the price drops.
  • Picked up the game yesterday and played most of the night in single player on the 360. I have really been enjoying destroying buildings and knocking guys with a sledgehammer. It is mostly and open world game with missions and destruction challenges. Imagine Boom Blox with concrete steel buildings and propane tanks.
    There is also a pass the controller game where players take turns destroying a collection of buildings. Have not tried the multi-player yet.