This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The FRC Fantasy Studio League

2»

Comments

• As good as their talents in acting are, they are pretty much "Hollywood Whores" that are shelled out way to often then they should be.
    Yeah, damn those whores wanting to make more money. They should be just doing it for the craft.
    YES! That's really what more actors should be doing it for!By the way, I know you are being sarcastic.
    You are joking, right?
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2009
    As good as their talents in acting are, they are pretty much "Hollywood Whores" that are shelled out way to often then they should be.
    Yeah, damn those whores wanting to make more money. They should be just doing it for the craft.
    YES! That's really what more actors should be doing it for!By the way, I know you are being sarcastic.
    You are joking, right?
    Although I prefer the subject of my latter message much more, I completely understand the obvious reason for being an actor.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited November 2009
    Although I prefer the subject of my latter message much more, I completely understand the obvious reason for being an actor.
    Well, you could apply that to any profession, really. The thing is, there's nothing ignoble about making money. Doing something for the sake of doing that thing, and refusing to make money on it solely because it's more "pure" that way is utterly idiotic. If you've got talents, make some fucking money with them!
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • While not exactly true to the thread, had to post this after watching some movies:

Geeknights: The Hard Way!

On the mean streets of Beacon, NY malicious code has been dropped into the city's computer system by the local gang. With the police powerless, they bring in the two toughest geeks, Rym and Scott to clean things up. When the gang kidnaps Rym's main squeeze Emily, then the Front Row Crew is called in to take care of the rat soup eating motherfuckers, and the bad guys will know what true geekness is!
  • Do I get to do mad kung fu?
  • Do I get to do mad kung fu?
    Of course, but in true '70s blacksploitation style, only after you are rescued and hand out some sassy female ass kicking.
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2009
    Do I get to do mad kung fu?
    Of course, but in true '70s blacksploitation style, only after you are rescued and hand out some sassy female ass kicking.
    The real questions are...who is the leader and who is follower? -cue blaxploitation sting music-
    Post edited by Geo on