This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Throwing a Party. Advice. Exp?

2»

Comments

• I tend to only ever invite people I know and trust well into my home, so the whole "lock the doors" thing has never been applicable.
    How can you trust Scott after what he did in your bed :-p
  • edited July 2009
    I tend to only ever invite people I know and trust well into my home, so the whole "lock the doors" thing has never been applicable.
    Yeah, I only invite people I know and they know to let me know if they are bringing someone new.

The whole guest of guest thing I'm usually on the fence on. Sometimes they become good friends. It was how I met my close friend Jonae.

Also, I don't know anyone into beer pong. Hell, I think me and a few others like to drink period.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Hell, I think me and a few others like to drink period.
    Oh god, ew!
    Oh god, ew!
    HAHAHAHA!
    Oh god, ew!
    HAHAHAHA!
    XD
  • edited July 2009
    Get all of your friends to come over at the same time. Have enough food to feed everybody. The rest just happens.
    This
    The most important thing for a successful party is to have entertainment options available, but to not have a schedule. If you plan, things will go off-plan, and then you will be frustrated. If you have no plan, then there are no expectations to not meet, and people can do what they want.
    And this.

Me and one of my good friends are hosting a big party sorta for the hell of it, and sorta as a graduation party. We're basically just inviting a shitload of people, then having my friend's basement and backyard open for whatever. My friend will have his computer and speakers and dj equipment set up and he'll dj a little bit or just play music on shuffle. We're gonna have tons of consoles set up. Outside will probably be for dancing and eating and shit like that.
    We've done a number of parties much like this, and the success rate depends completely on who comes and how many people come.
    Post edited by Dkong on