This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rym and Scott Replica

edited August 2006 in Everything Else
So I'm hiking with some friends in Colorado by Blue Lake and we're coming down from the hike when I see these two dudes. The first guy I see looks almost exactly like Scott, lanky, dark haired, face seems almost just the same. Then he's like "What's up!", and I'm like "Hey." Being astonished by the similarities, I'm wondering whether these guys Rym and Scott. And the second guy is the real knock out. He's wearing a cap, long light brown hair with glasses and the same face, and he's like "What's up." And at that point, I'm freaking out and can't even reply, because how in god's name could these guys be Rym and Scott. They're supposed to be at Otikon. I was going to ask them if I could take a photo, but I forgot it. Anyway, these guys, I kid you not were Rym and Scott, the mid west version.

Who knows, those two guys could have been gay, so maybe Istor can finally fulfill his sexual fantasies. ; )

Comments

• if I were a mad scientist with the ability to clone people, I'd totally clone rym and scott. and then let them loose in colorado, or vermont.
  • I'd clone them too, but only to hunt them for sport.
  • Good idea! Rym's crazy mountain runs would make him quite the wily game. RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
  • Rym had alot of pictures on his flicker from up in the mountains somewhere. That and their appearances would have been the only thing that would have convinced me that these guys where Rym and Scott.
  • I'd bet it WAS their clones.
  • I know a kid at my high school who looks just like Rym, but he has a five o' clock shadow, still i think he looks like Rym.
  • I once knew someone who looked like Rym but black. Long hair except in dreds, glasses, similar face, WTF? I bet there's a black Scott somewhere around DC as well.
  • I worked with Scott in a factory, but his hair had been dyed a dirty blond.
  • edited January 2008
    I ran into a Scott lookalike sometime in December of 2006. To this day, I don't know whether it was really Scott, or not. I remember that we just sort of stared at each other for a few seconds, as if we both had something to say, yet didn't say it.

Scott - Have you ever been in Riverdale, of the Bronx? If so, then I'll assume that was you.
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on

• Scott - Have you ever been in Riverdale, of the Bronx? If so, then I'll assume that was you.
    Not in December of '06.
  • Ah, okay. I can now rest easy, knowing that I didn't cop out on a possible Scrym sighting.
  • I saw a Rym-alike a few days ago, standing on the steps of a restaurant in Sydney's Darling Harbour. Only caught this person out of the corner of my eye as I walked past, so it was possibly a woman. I dunno.
  • For some strange reason, I see Scotts walking around quite a bit.

There was a younger Scott, a shorter Scott, a more attractive Scott, a less attractive Scott, and a really Scott-like Scott.

There was a younger Scott, a shorter Scott, a more attractive Scott, a less attractive Scott, and a really Scott-like Scott.
    Do you live in Scottland?

Do you live in Scottland?
    That was nice.
  • ran into a Scott lookalike sometime in December of 2006. To this day, I don't know whether it was really Scott, or not. I remember that we just sort of stared at each other for a few seconds, as if we both had something to say, yet didn't say it.

Scott - Have you ever been in Riverdale, of the Bronx? If so, then I'll assume that was you.
    I would be both really freaked out and completely in awe if I saw a black Scott
  • ran into a Scott lookalike sometime in December of 2006. To this day, I don't know whether it was really Scott, or not. I remember that we just sort of stared at each other for a few seconds, as if we both had something to say, yet didn't say it.

I would be both really freaked out and completely in awe if I saw a black Scott
    I didn't say that! Pangloss did.

Anyway I seen a Rym near Dupont and some Scotts at the airport recently.
  • The last time I was at Disneyland, I bumped into a Rym lookalike in, coincidentally enough, Pirates of the Caribbean. I found this to be highly ironic.
  • Pretty much any guy with glasses and a pony-tail is a Rym look-alike. He needs to regrow the mustache of great justice.
  • Pretty much any guy with glasses and a pony-tail is a Rym look-alike. He needs to regrow the mustache of great justice.
    No way! Sorry, but the mustache is creepy! D:
  • Rym definitely should regrow the mustace, but make it even more Freddy Mercury-esque (if that is humanly possible).
  • No way! Sorry, but the mustache is creepy! D:
    When I saw Jameskun's flickr with Rym having a mustache, he looked kinda creepy. Then again maybe it was just the tiara that made it bizarre.