This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Forums, I Place My Stomach in Your Hands

13»

Comments

• That could be fantastic.
    What about a truffle, garlic, or other savory?
    Oh man. Either of those sounds incredible.

Also, this might sound weird, but all your kidney talk had me thinking. If you can find a decent butcher, lamb kidneys are usually incredible grilled. I think fried could potentially be mind-blowing.
  • But lately I hear he goes really well with non-salted French style green beans...
    Hahahah!
    Specifically TWO cans.
  • truffle
    As in, the incredibly expensive mushroom? I wouldn't waste a truffle like that.

I'm going to put my foot down and say that Scott Rubin is right out. He's too hairy.
  • I hate everyone who put a chicken fried Scott in my head. It kept coming up in my head during dinner. :P
  • edited September 2009
    Just so y'all know, I also try to apply the ten fold rule to positive actions, too. I am not a vicious shrew out to make my husband hate me. ^_^
    I know this is a little off color, but if Mr. Macross gave you particularly good sex, you will return it to him 10x?

I can't see how your marriage could ever fail.

Also, my reccomendation for fried foods:

Take a big bell pepper, stuff it with the following meat recipe.

Ingrediants:
    ground beef, diced white onions, parsely, basil, oregano, diced tomato, vegetable oil.

instructions:
    Sautee the onions in the skillet with just enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom of the skillet.
    When the onions have a light brown color to them, toss in everything else and cook it until the meat is cooked. mix to prevent burning.

I recommend using a 2-3" deep nonstick skillet.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Ok, lets go back to deep frying Scott Rubin ^_^
    Actually Scott would make for some excellent bacon, pig skin is very similar to human skin, you'd just be amazed at how crispy and delicious he'll come out, it'll be the closest thing to lean bacon.

My favourite are really hot, stuffed chillies for deep frying.
    Basically deseed a really large, sweet-hot chilli, chop another chilli and cook with potato mash and spices, then fill the really big chilli. Once you start you'll want to keep on eating eventhough it might feel like WW3 inside your mouth.
    You might even want to put some chilli in the batter.
    I made my friends cry and once recovered they wanted more = Karma neutral
  • Deep fry a shirt, then wear it (after washing!) for the lulz.
  • To return to my previous suggestion, what about deep fried garlic?
    Mmm. That sounds delicious.
    I've had it before. Spacey Tracy's does fried pickles, garlic and artichoke hearts. I wanted to try all three but they ran out of the artichoke hearts. It's damn good but you better in the mood for garlic. You better be in the mood for garlic for the next 8 hours. It doesn't like to stay down.
  • Liquorice, you've got to have all-sorts in the USA, I mean, your father, the UK, has it.
  • Liquorice, you've got to have all-sorts in the USA, I mean, your father, the UK, has it.
    We've got all-sorts. What are we, heathens?

Don't answer that. That was my other citizenship speaking.
  • edited September 2009
    Liquorice, you've got to have all-sorts in the USA, I mean, your father, the UK, has it.
    Bleck. Gag me with a spoon.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Bleck. Gag me with a spoon.
    The liquorice part of all-sorts is shit yes, I only like it for the non-liquorice parts. Don't worry, you'll be on my "I'm gonna teach you what REAL liquorice is and tastes like" panel with Churba and others, to taste a variety of non-shit liquorice.

Lotsa coffee bean smelling.
  • I would love to see someone deep fry canned soda, in the can.
    Bleck. Gag me with a spoon.
    Whoa! I had a 80's flashback there.
  • Whoa! I had a 80's flashback there.
    Because my "verbage" was white-hot!
  • I've made the bacon explosion at home; and God Damn... If you haven't had one; you don't know what your missing...
  • I've made the bacon explosion at home; and God Damn... If you haven't had one; you don't know what your missing...
    A heart attack? But seriously I do plan to make one someday and try it out it looks awesome ^_^
    This plan will not end in smiles and laughter.
    I'm sure it would for someone.
  • I'm sure it would forsomeone.
    Well, I wasn't counting myself, but generally explosions and shrapnel have that effect for me.
    I'm sure it would forsomeone.
    What, are you saying that you, Pete Olsen, inventor of the deep fried pizza and the caramel funnel cake wouldn't try something like that.
  • What, are you saying that you, Pete Olsen, inventor of the deep fried pizza and the caramel funnel cakewouldn'ttry something like that.
    Not with a sealed can, no.
  • edited September 2009
    I would love to see someone deep fry canned soda, in the can.
    I'm sure it would forsomeone.
    What, are you saying that you, Pete Olsen, inventor of the deep fried pizza and the caramel funnel cakewouldn'ttry something like that.
    I'm not exactly averse to painful, dangerous, or potentially life-threatening things, but let me tell you something, hot oil fucking burns. I'll do a lot of stupid things, but I'm not putting anything that could explode into frying oil.

EDIT: And this bears repeating: no matter how delicious it may sound, caramel-covered funnel cake is a bad idea.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • And this bears repeating: no matter how delicious it may sound, caramel-covered funnel cake is anbad idea incredible idea.
  • edited September 2009
    You have fun with that, bucko. I'm telling you from experience, as a lover of incredibly bad ideas and disgustingly unhealthy food, that this is a bad idea. I'm totally super cereal.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • You have fun with that, bucko. I'm telling you from experience, as a lover of incredibly bad ideas and disgustingly unhealthy food, that this is abad idea. I'm totally super cereal.
    *Shrugs* Maybe, but I'll never know till I try it. I will take your thoughts on the issue under advisement, however.