This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

THE FUTURE IS RUINED FOREVER! (Where have all the good shows gone?)

2»

Comments

• I can get behind both Lea Thompson and Selena Kyle.
  • I can get behind both Lea Thompson and Selena Kyle.
    No. You've already made your choice. You stick with your dude, and I'll keep my nurses.
  • Oi! Hello? Topic!

Anyways, I'll cede that the channel "Noggin" has a lot of programming which is good for kids, my brothers favorite being Lazy Town. Its a fun show with a lot of bubblegum dance music and it emphasizes exercise and healthy eating.

Maybe I'm just upset that kids today wont get the same shows I got as a kid. The whole, "you kids missed out on the awesomeness of the Genesis and NES" thing.
  • I really wouldn't worry. We old internet users all have that crotchety nostalgia for the "good ol' days", even though there are about four times more channels on TV now then there were ten years ago. Surely some channel will have a low budget show about reading picture books. If not, there are probably other, just as qualified things to take its place. And, if you are really outraged, just make your own show on Youtube (in fact, Revision3 should totally look into some children's programming).