This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Naumachia: Tie Fighter for the 21st Century

edited October 2009 in Video Games
mpgkqPaEelM

Naumachia is an upcoming free to play multiplayer flight sim. According to the FAQ, it should be available later this year. Website

Comments

• That looks fantastic. I want to play this so much. This is the kind of airship/spaceship game I've wanted to see for like, ever.
  • The visuals look gorgeous.
  • Will be playing, if only for capital ship simulation and full Newtonian physics.
  • Andrew's rule: Play every game twice, and then never again :D
  • Andrew's rule: Play every game twice, and then never again :D
    Jason's Corollary: Enjoy the same boring games over and over again.
  • drew's rule: Play every game twice, and then never again :
    Andrew's rule: Play every game twice, and then never again :D
    Jason's Corollary: Enjoy the same boring games over and over again.
    I think you both canceled each other out.
  • Remind me when this game comes out and I'll play it :-p
  • hmmm...

What's so special about this exactly? There are scores of space flight sims coming out of Germany and eastern Europe for some reason, and many of them are free to play MMO's. What about this specific sim caught your eye, exactly? It's pretty, but so are so many others.
  • hmmm...

What's so special about this exactly? There are scores of space flight sims coming out of Germany and eastern Europe for some reason, and many of them are free to play MMO's. What about this specific sim caught your eye, exactly? It's pretty, but so are so many others.
    Because this one ISN'T an MMO...
  • Reminds me of my days playing Freelancer. I'll definitely be checking this one out, if only for the wow-factor and nostalgia.
  • edited October 2009
    Now I need a new computer. This still might work, but that's somewhat improbable.
    Post edited by Anastius on