This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Birthday Thread

Comments

• I was always planning on death at 34 personally. Via volcano.
  • Don't listen to them. They are just jealous of the awesome.

(4 famous musicians die and an age becomes dangerous? I suspect every age past 10 is dangerous, then.)
  • Carousel is totally legit, and I think I can make it. After all, the winners of Running Man get to go free, right?
  • Don't listen to them. They are just jealous of the awesome.

(4 famous musicians die and an age becomes dangerous? I suspect every age past 10 is dangerous, then.)
    It's way more than 4. I would link to Wikiped but, y'know, SOPA.
  • It's okay. I don't need a link because I don't really care. :P
  • The people you mention were musicians that were highly involved with substance use. I highly doubt this applies to the people here being 27.
  • Ohnoes, I OD'd on wool and now I'm gonna die of the wooly lung!
  • Sweet I lay claim on your yarn stash.
  • Hey now, Ro, at least wait for her to cool. ^_~
  • edited February 2012
    Happy 200th, Charles Dickens!
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Happy Birthday Sail! I've known ya for 5 years and I wanted to be the first to wish you a Happy 21st on this forum!
  • Let the Sail-ebration begin!
  • Let the Sail-ebration begin!

• GeoGeo
    edited February 2012
    Happy birthday Sail! I've known you for a quite a while, and it's been a pleasure to know a chill and cool dude like you. Enjoy your 21st B-Day, go all out, and make it the best time ever!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Thank you guys! Sonic, has it really been five years??? Holy crap.
  • I think the best thing about your birthday is that I'm not the only one that posted awesome images/videos for your birthday on your Facebook wall.
  • Thank you guys! Sonic, has it really been five years??? Holy crap.
    Yup! This coming October would make it six.

• I think the best thing about your birthday is that I'm not the only one that posted awesome images/videos for your birthday on your Facebook wall.
    Yeah, my friends are basically the coolest.
  • Happy Birthday bobert!
  • Seems people are to lazy to dig this thing up to say Happy b-day to Scott.
  • neito.age++;
  • neito.age++;
    OHGOD NOOO, HE'S GONNA DIE SOONER NOW. :'(
  • me.age++;
  • Happy birthday to you both.
  • Happy birthday to the both of you, and Churbs as well.
  • What? Churba too? God fucking dammit people. Stop ageing. Do you see me ageing? No, no you don't. You do not see me ageing. I'll be dead long before you'll see me ageing!
  • Aging is a good thing. I wish I could do more of it...
  • Just got back from a 4 day Birthday celebration!
    Checklist for this years birthday fun:

A yacht, Mini Moke, sea plane, hikes, far too many affogato's & every cafe on Magnetic Island given a thorough working over.

• Odd coincidence, Mine was 4 days, 34 foot sport cruiser, Motorbikes, decent cars, Golf(I'm still terrible, but also still have a drive like an artillery cannon), and every pub(and a few cafes) on Bribie Island got a good working over.

We should do this together more often, Casa!