This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

When Push Polling Goes Bad

edited October 2009 in Politics
If'n your going to be doin` some push-poll surveys, be ye reading the results before'n you deliver them to ye opponent.

Seriously. You're doing push-polls, and you're just so damn smug and confidant that, rather than checking the results, you deliver them sight-unseen to your opponent's office? That's dirt-level dumb.

Comments

• That makes me feel a little better about the general population of my home state. That state senator is a retard. I'm glad people are pushing back.
  • "Do you support sending the North Carolina National Guard to help secure our southern border?"

I think that is actually a reasonable question :-p I mean it's South Carolina!
  • Did you read the comments? They are hilarious. The Great Southern Menace has to be kept at bay...otherwise, who knows how many trips to Argentina our citizens will start taking?
  • Fuck yeah! Yes Minister / Yes Prime Minister is brilliant!
  • Fuck yeah! Yes Minister / Yes Prime Minister is brilliant!
    It is required viewing if you want to understand how a parliamentary democracy actually works (or doesn't).