This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

where did "Front Row Crew" come from?

edited August 2006 in Everything Else
So,

Seeing as how I am a particularly lazy man... Can someone tell me where the name "Front Row Crew" came from?

Comments

• I think we're going to have to do this episode a week from Thursday.
  • oooh forshadowing! dun dun dun!
  • Wasn't this covered in a past thread with....

"If we told you we'd have to kill you"
  • Wasn't this covered in a past thread with....

"If we told you we'd have to kill you"
    Yes. Yes it was. And most listeners who have been here since nearly the beginning already have a somewhat decent answer anyway.
  • Is there an application process? lol
  • edited August 2006
    Is there an application process? lol
    Just a few of the ways to join the Front Row Crew:
    1. Go back in time and become our friend at RIT 6 years ago.
    2. Be incredibly awesome and hang out with us a lot.
    3. Make your own group and call it the Front Row Crew.
    4. Pay us a lot of money and we'll say you're in any group you want us to say you're in.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I've been in Syracuse the last 4 years, that's close. heh

I guess I'll aim for #2; 'cause from the sounds of it I really should have gone to Otakon.
  • I'm going for option 3, and I'll be calling my group 'The People's Front Row Crew of Judea.' Who's with me?
  • Sorry, but I already belong to "The Front Row People's Crew of Judea."
  • edited August 2006
    This book I have says that there's only one real Front Row Crew, and that everyone else will die in a fire.

So there.
    Post edited by Alex on
  • I think any rip off should be called the Back Seat Krew; Crew with a 'k' is so much kooler.
  • Boo the xtrem nature of your Krew but I must say I'm enticed by the make-out entendre of the back row. Maybe the Back Row Crew should be the official moniker for all regular forum members. Whilst we may not be true FRC (having made the decision to move to the God forsaken midwest back in 2k, that was real bright there Phant) we are at least in the same theater (and get to toss gummy bears at the front rows ^_^).
  • Maybe it should be the Middle Row Left Center Aisle Crew
  • How about the Center-of-the-theater-because-that's-where-the-sweet-spot-is Crew. Audioholics who think that sake-infused speakers sound better only ~_^
  • So you're telling me that when I spilled all that cheap jug wine on my stereo system, it actually made it -better-?
  • How about a sitting-in-couch-because-is-too-broke-to-go-to-movies crew?
  • So that's how the FRC came about... that sounds like the college expereince I wish I had had.
  • Ah, but to have attended a true geek school. Le Sigh.