This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Post in the style of another forum member.

Comments

• Hey, do an episode on zombies again. Come on!
    Oh, yeah, like we don't TOTALLY KNOW who that is.

*Two posts later, after an argument*

Oh, sorry for not green texting it. I guess it was wrong of me to assume you can eke out basic sarcasm.
  • Make me a gluten free pie damn it!
    The proper phrasing is "Get your bitch ass in the kitchen and make me a pie!"
  • Listen, you fuck- my penis is not shaped like a fucking pretzel.
    Are you fucking kidding me? How can anybody be that stupid? Oh, that's right. You're American. And a woman. You probably can't form a thought because your brain is atrophied from all the fast food you shove in your mouth. Kindly fuck off and die in a fire. ^_^
    I love you.
  • You people need to stop trying to get me to read this thread. The more you try to get me to read it, the less likely I am to do it. I have, like, a million other things to do. If you want me to read your thread, make it interesting. If I'm not engaged by the first five posts, I'm not going to finish it. Don't try to tell me it gets better, it has to be good from the beginning. I don't have the free time to do things that won't provide me a unique experience.
  • There are too many good threads out there already for me to waste my time on poop threads.
  • edited November 2009
    Incredibly charismatic yet scarily subtle trolling. ^_~
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • edited November 2009
    Make me a gluten free pie damn it!
    The proper phrasing is "Get your bitch ass in the kitchen and make me a pie!"
    Actually, the correct phrasing is "some pie," which you would know if you used a proper source (Season 1, episode 5) instead of one with conservative bias!
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • Hey, do an episode on zombies again. Come on!
    Oh, yeah, like we don't TOTALLY KNOW who that is.

*Two posts later, after an argument*

Oh, sorry for not green texting it.I guess it was wrong of me to assume you can eke out basic sarcasm.
    *rose petals flutter around Sonic* Sonic-Sempai...*turns head to the side, face half shadowed* I don't know what to say. *single tear* I feel bad that I made fun of you. What motivated me to do that. *Raises head, two solid streams of tears flowing down. fist clenched in front of chest*

*dramatic turn to face apethetic FRC forumites* To everyone else, *Dramatic bow* I'm sorry I wasted your time with all my moping! *runs off into the distance*
  • Sorry I didn't post here earlier guys, I was too busy to think of another forum member to imitate. I was just recording a 8-way call-in podcast on my new flagship rig I just built. It has 12 gigs of RAM, and I hooked it up to my RAID9000 NAS server. The liquid helium cooling is really quiet, and it keeps the dual octo-cores really cool. I have four 27" monitors hooked up to my SLi'd GeForce GTX Hyperclocked editions.
  • I'm dying. I've got nothing, but I love you guys.
  • Sorry I didn't post here earlier guys, I was too busy to think of another forum member to imitate. I was just recording a 8-way call-in podcast on my new flagship rig I just built. It has 12 gigs of RAM, and I hooked it up to my RAID9000 NAS server. The liquid helium cooling is really quiet, and it keeps the dual octo-cores really cool. I have four 27" monitors hooked up to my SLi'd GeForce GTX Hyperclocked editions.
    Why do you need all that, you should be able to get by on a Pentium II with 128 megs of RAM, unless you are doing some really powerful graphic design. What did you pay 1,000 dollars for your computer when you only use 20 dollars of it. What's your problem, wasting money like that you should have just given it to me.
  • My womb calls out for children. I WANT CHILDREN!
  • My womb calls out for children. I WANT CHILDREN!
    *Arnold Voice* "Eet's Nottah Toomah!"
  • edited November 2009
    Man, I was just listening to some ridiculously obscure yet incredibly awesome bootgaze-funknoise-jazzcore, when I came back here and noticed that this thread had absolutely exploded. I'm going to drink some vanilla soda to celebrate.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I'm just hanging around watching this thread because I don't actually have the guts to post here.
  • I'm just hanging around watching this thread because I don't actually have the guts to post here.
    You can make fun of me! I won't mind.
  • edited November 2009
    Do you know how much bacteria is in (insert food)?! It's astounding. I love seeing bacteria/mold incubate. It's fucking FASCINATING!
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • So, I was watching Giant Robo while cross-stitching a life-sized GaoGaiGar cozy, when my boyfriend told me about this new video game...
  • edited November 2009
    So he/she doesn't feel left out..
    Controversial topic!
    Question that is fairly open ended that brings up further discussion.

Posts later in that thread...
    Information!
    Can you provide a link to support your claim? What sort of tests/research has been done in regards to this topic? I found this source to give some information. What are your thoughts on it?
    More information! More sources! False-positives! Graphs! Equations!
    Correlation does not mean causation. Further discussion.
    View points
    We can agree to disagree. Sorry if I misunderstood in anyway, but I understand your viewpoint now. Good discussion.

That's all I got. But seriously, this person makes some damn fine discussions/debates in this forum.

@Neito I <3 you too. I love a good laughing at myself.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited November 2009
    I'm just hanging around watching this thread because I don't actually have the guts to post here.
    You can make fun of me! I won't mind.
    Haha, no, I was parodying everyone else who hadn't posted in this thread. I thought the fact that I posted three posts before that was sufficient to show this ^_~
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • edited November 2009
    @Ro: That is like...4 or 5 people I can think of off the top of my head. Probably more if I really give it thought. I am glad we have lots of people here that can actually contribute to discussions. This is the only place that I enjoy arguing with people on the internet.

YAY EVERYONE! <3 FRCF LOVE.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • @Ro: That is like...4 or 5 people I can think of off the top of my head. Probably more if I really give it thought. I am glad we have lots of people here that can actually contribute to discussions. This is the only place that I enjoy arguing with people on the internet.

YAY EVERYONE! <3 FRCF LOVE.</p>
    Yeah, I thought about that. However, mine was referencing a certain recent debate. It's hard to parody some people here. But yes,
    bootgaze-funknoise-jazzcore
    Best music genre ever.
  • @Ro: That is like...4 or 5 people I can think of off the top of my head. Probably more if I really give it thought. I am glad we have lots of people here that can actually contribute to discussions. This is the only place that I enjoy arguing with people on the internet.

YAY EVERYONE! <3 FRCF LOVE.</p>
    Yeah, those and the hot-tempered-smartass type posts are the ones I'm having the most trouble differentiating.
  • edited November 2009
    Yeah, those and the hot-tempered-smartass type posts are the ones I'm having the most trouble differentiating.
    Oh, what, so we're all hot-tempered smartasses now? Gee, thanks for the sweeping generalization. Grow up.

EDIT: But srsly, you're the best.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • You're right.
  • I don't know what to say without it being taken out of context.
  • Wait, wait . . . I predict this will end in tears.
  • Beer. Some more about beer. My beer is superior. I brewed it myself in the fashion of X beer from Y European country but using Z ingredient to make it better. One day I hope to add B ingredient to the formula, and then it's nothing but the life for me.
  • Well I have just got back from the play and I've got to say that it truly was a surprising...complete...utter...SUCCESS!!!! We did it!!!! W00t x 1000. Seriously though, there were many naysayers about this as they knew about the play and were almost totally unconvinced that a high school troupe could pull this off. Those same people went to what they thought would be a failure. At the end of the play when John Proctor was taken off by the Marshall to be hanged. There was a period of silence and we were horrified and thought they hated it, but then a surprisingly loud thunderous applause rang out in the auditorium, and whistles were blown everywhere. Many hats were thrown up into the air as well. We all went out took our bows and they clapped and applauded even louder. But this is just the beginning though as tomorrow we'll have an even larger audience and I can't wait to see what happens there.

Actually something really funny happened to me accidentally when I was bowing. I apparently was a few inches ahead of the cast as they were bowing, and then the curtain started to roll back. I was immediately caught into the furling of it and I was caught like a hot dog as it rolled me behind the stage. The entire crew and cast (and director) laughed hysterically and I began to do so too. Tomorrow that will not happen though. Needless to say...wow!

No wait, scratch that. I hate you all. And here I thought I was changing for the better, I was starting to take things in stride, but thanks for ruining my night, each and every one of you who did what they did in that thread. I won't take this as a joke, because it isn't fair and I guess I've been made the official punching bag of the forums. There's a fine line between a joke and just ganging up on someone, and the line of the latter is miles away. My question is why must I be picked on? Is there something everyone has to say to me? If you have to say something, say it now.

You know what? Forget it. Clearly nobody read the first part of my post. I don't want to talk about this any more.
  • Well I have just got back from the play and I've got to say that it truly was a surprising...complete...utter...SUCCESS!!!! We did it!!!! W00t x 1000. Seriously though, there were many naysayers about this as they knew about the play and were almost totally unconvinced that a high school troupe could pull this off. Those same people went to what they thought would be a failure. At the end of the play when John Proctor was taken off by the Marshall to be hanged. There was a period of silence and we were horrified and thought they hated it, but then a surprisingly loud thunderous applause rang out in the auditorium, and whistles were blown everywhere. Many hats were thrown up into the air as well. We all went out took our bows and they clapped and applauded even louder. But this is just the beginning though as tomorrow we'll have an even larger audience and I can't wait to see what happens there.

Actually something really funny happened to me accidentally when I was bowing. I apparently was a few inches ahead of the cast as they were bowing, and then the curtain started to roll back. I was immediately caught into the furling of it and I was caught like a hot dog as it rolled me behind the stage. The entire crew and cast (and director) laughed hysterically and I began to do so too. Tomorrow that will not happen though. Needless to say...wow!

No wait, scratch that. I hate you all. And here I thought I was changing for the better, I was starting to take things in stride, but thanks for ruining my night, each and every one of you who did what they did in that thread. I won't take this as a joke, because it isn't fair and I guess I've been made the official punching bag of the forums. There's a fine line between a joke and just ganging up on someone, and the line of the latter is miles away. My question is why must I be picked on? Is there something everyone has to say to me? If you have to say something, say it now.

You know what? Forget it. Clearly nobody read the first part of my post. I don't want to talk about this any more.