This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fort Hood

edited November 2009 in Everything Else
It's been over 24 hours since 13 people were killed and 28 wounded at Fort Hood and not a single post about it?

Comments

• Oh, so that's what they mentioned on the news. What happened?
  • edited November 2009
    It was mentioned here. That's probably a pretty good represention of Steve's opinions regarding Fort Hood.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • edited November 2009
    The President issued an order to put all flags at half mast today until Veterans Day.

When I first heard of the shooting, I immediately called my mother because my brother is currently stationed there. She was concerned as well, but remembered that my brother is currently on TDY or vacation. It's fucking crazy what happened there, but at the same time crazy shit happens all the time.

I predict seeing more of the media frenzy of all this which basically results into more stupid people blaming Muslims and will creating more hate.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I predict those guys are going to mysteriously die. You don't fuck around with the armed services.
  • The President issued an order to put all flags at half mast today until Veterans Day.
    Flags fly at half staff. Sails fly at half mast. I'm just saying. I love you, Ro.
  • edited November 2009
    The President issued an order to put all flags at half mast today until Veterans Day.
    Flags fly at half staff. Sails fly at half mast. I'm just saying. I love you, Ro.
    Yeah, well I meant that. ^^;;

I barely glanced at the email today at work, unless the work email was incorrect! I won't know until Monday. If it was, that would be very embarrassing, however it's no unexpected of my email from work.

I <3 you too, Jason.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • It was mentioned here.That's probably a pretty good represention of Steve's opinions regarding Fort Hood.
    I was stationed at Fort Hood for a short time and no, your post is nothing at all like my opinion on the issue.
  • edited November 2009
    I was stationed at Fort Hood for a short time
    It must have been a short time because you were only in the Army for two years. How long were you there? Six weeks? Three months?
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • I was stationed at Fort Hood for a short time
    It must have been a short time because you were only in the Army for two years. How long were you there? Six weeks? Three months?
    I was in longer than two years.