This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I'm making a game, need some help

edited November 2009 in Video Games
Hey Front Row Crew forumites.

So guys, I might need some help from some of you guys that are into game mod's or engine programming as I'm taking the plunge and making a game. Personally I've got plenty of experience with game design as
I have a degree in that very subject but making games is usually a team effort. That's where you come in. I need some talented (or eager) people with my current project, "To The Shop". It's the story of a British teenage kid's journey to the shop as an errand for his mother, but along the way he can be distracted. It's not traditional game but I would like for it to be of a good standard and hopefully enter it into the Independent Games Festival next year.
If you think you can help me in anyway whatsoever I would be eternally grateful indeed. Obviously I can't pay you or anything and all work will be classed under a creative commons licence.

I've set up a forum on my site for this project so I can keep things centralised and happy here

So if you can help or have any advice do leave a comment or visit my site.

Cheers,

Bill (foofly)

Comments