This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Mitai! Future anime you want to see.

Comments

• Twas a good movie. I actually got my entire family to watch it like a regular movie.
  • I want Summer Wars to be subtitled. That movie looks like amazing.
    And it's subtitled, torrent on TT. Enjoy.
  • I want Summer Wars to be subtitled. That movie looks like amazing.
    And it's subtitled, torrent on TT. Enjoy.
    w00t. Gonna find it and add it to my Bittorrent.
  • I dunno. Is the DVD of Summer Wars out? I don't think the DVD is out. I think it is probably a cam cap. I am tired of watching cam cap anime movies, because the sound is funky and you get weird jerky pans because of the video camera's image stabilization. I think I will hold out for a high quality rip.
  • A second season of Haruhi.....
  • Sunred 3rd through infinity seasons.
    Also, Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.
  • Let me clarify my post, A second Season of Haruhi, that does not suck balls
    edited December 2009
    I dunno. Is the DVD of Summer Wars out? I don't think the DVD is out. I think it is probably a cam cap. I am tired of watching cam cap anime movies, because the sound is funky and you get weird jerky pans because of the video camera's image stabilization. I think I will hold out for a high quality rip.
    It's a television rip with hard subs in Thai or something. Quality is just good what you expect from television rips. It's very watchable, you might want to scale the subs down a bit.
    Sunred 3rd through infinity seasons.
    GENIUS!
    Let me clarify my post, A second Season of Haruhi, that does not suck balls
    But we haven't had a second season yet. Only a complete first season and a film announcement.
    Post edited by ... on
    But we haven't had a second season yet. Only a complete first season and a film announcement.
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
  • ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    I have yet to see any episode of the 'new' first season half outside of Bamboo Rhapsody. =3= Is this win? Y/N
  • ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    I have yet to see any episode of the 'new' first season half outside of Bamboo Rhapsody. =3= Is this win? Y/N
    The "New" first season also had Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya.
  • The "New" first season also had Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya.
    I know. Also, I remembered the word I wanted to use instead of 'new', that being 'extended'. I'll probably marathon the new episodes with the film when it comes out.
  • edited December 2009
    Scratch everything that I have being waiting for. Now the only anime that I can't wait for are the feature films of Osamu Tezuka's Buddha and Princess Knight :D
    Post edited by Erwin on
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    ENDLESS EIGHT
    KYON-KUN, DENWA?
  • edited December 2009
    The Legend of Koizumi
    I can not wait.
    Post edited by Railith on
  • The Legend of Koizumi
    I can not wait.
    They really do need to make an anime out of that. But we'll have to wait for more manga first so that they'll have story to work with.
  • edited December 2009
    The Legend of Koizumi
    I can not wait.
    If it is made then it looks like it will be the second manliest anime EVAR!
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • I'm waiting for an anime adaptation of Urasawa's Pluto. Unfortunately, because it doesn't have 14 year maids, or girls with big boobs, or cutesy character designs, that doesn't seem possible in the present climate.
  • I'm waiting for an anime adaptation of Urasawa's Pluto. Unfortunately, because it doesn't have 14 year maids, or girls with big boobs, or cutesy character designs, that doesn't seem possible in the present climate.
    There is so much that is wrong with that statement, that I won't even go any further into tearing into it.
    There is so much that is wrong with that statement, that I won't even go any further into tearing into it.
    Do you have a problem with Pluto being adapted into an anime? Or do you have a problem with the last sentence. It should be noted that I am making a commentary on the moe/fujoshi crap that is being produced this season. I'm not suggesting that Pluto should have 14 year old maids or any of that shit in it.
  • GeoGeo
    edited December 2009
    I'm waiting for an anime adaptation of Urasawa's Pluto. Unfortunately, because it doesn't have 14 year maids, or girls with big boobs, or cutesy character designs, that doesn't seem possible in the present climate.
    Do you have a problem with Pluto being adapted into an anime? Or do you have a problem with the last sentence. It should be noted that I am making a commentary on the moe/fujoshi crap that is being produced this season. I'm not suggesting that Pluto should have 14 year old maids or any of that shit in it.
    I have a problem with the latter. Also mixing that in Pluto with that just really bristles considering Urasawa was responsible for Monster and 20th/21st Century Boys.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I have a problem with the latter. Also mixing that in Pluto with that just really bristles considering Urasawa was responsible for Monster and 20th/21st Century Boys.
    I think you may have missed the whole point. Twice. :)
    Astro Fighter Sunred got two full seasons and features none of those.
    Astro Fighter Sunred got two full seasons and features none of those.
    Usakotsu?
  • Astro Fighter Sunred got two full seasons and features none of those.
    Not to forget, stuff like a 50 episode Golgo 13 TV show and Monster were made. We'll just have to wait before Pluto gets animated.
  • Yeah, what Nine said. Didn't MONSTER get a 70 episode series, and didn't 20th Century Boys get three live-action films? Also weren't Urasawa's other works like Master Keaton and Fashionable Judo Girl Yawara also animated? And isn't Pluto a spin-off of Astro Boy, which has been animated no less than three times?

Get off the moe-wangst-merry-go-round and have some patience. Also, try looking a little harder at new releases now and then. The moe phenomenon is definitely not the only thing being animated in recent seasons.
  • I was just using a hyperbole to illustrate what I think is wrong with anime this season.
  • Well... the first ep of Legend of Koizumi has been fansubbed, with the DVD with the next episode(s) coming out next year. It's seven minutes long and awesome.
  • Necroposting because OMG best werewolf story evar!!!
  • Oddly, my mother has a copy of that top book, which she uses quite a lot.