This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Smallest gun (best keychain evar?)

edited August 2006 in Everything Else
http://ideaseek.blogspot.com/2006/08/swissminigun.html

With this being the smallest gun currently this would be a great keychain. Who wouldnt want that great accessory :p

Brings a new meaning to consealed weapons.

Comments

• edited August 2006
    pretty spiffy, isn't it?

I bet it would be hard to use, let alone kill someone with it.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Yeah it would hurt but doubt it would kill someone eather. Might make someone robbing you laugh. :/
  • You never know. Those little bullets might not be particularly large, but even with their lack of mass they might still be able to penetrate some vital organs. I certainly don't want to risk finding out.
  • I'd be to worried about shooting myself in the leg while driving. Then having to go the the ER and explain it without getting arrested.
  • I'd worry about getting one of those things in the eye. Also, even if they're small, that makes them that much harder for doctors to remove from your body. That leaves a good chance of you dying from an infected wound. It all depends if that gun shoots hard enough to penetrate your body.
  • Well in the hands of a good marksman they could probably get both eyes in the span of a second. But I'd love to see the fiasco of someone trying to take that with them into an airport.
  • edited August 2006
    If you show up to a fight with one of these... there's a pretty good chance that you'll be getting your ass kicked. Even the best marksmen would have a very hard time using this effectively.

I'm lucky to live in Vermont. Guess how many gun laws there are in Vermont? Essentially none. Vermont is the wild west.
    Post edited by Kilarney on
  • If you show up to a fight with one of these... there's a pretty good chance that you'll be getting your ass kicked. Even the best marksmen would have a very hard time using this effectively.

I'm lucky to live in Vermont. Guess how many gun laws there are in Vermont? Essentially none.Vermont is the wild west.
    Dude, I'm not going to Vermont for fear of getting nailed.
  • It's perfectly legal for me, in Vermont, to carry a concealed handgun into a grocey store. I can even have a loaded pistol in my car while driving. No permits, no training... nothing.

Of course we have one of the lowest violent crime rates in the country. I suspect, though, that other factors are at work there.
  • Is that where Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face? I have no idea I just like saying Dick Cheney shot a guy in the face.
  • That would be Texas.
  • He mistook him for a quail.
  • In Cheney's defense, the man did have many quailish attributes
  • Never go hunting with a dick. (That was obligatory.)
  • In Cheney's defense, the man did have many quailish attributes
    That is true, my friend's dog ate one of their quails because he thought it was a rat.