This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

International Juggler 2009

2»

Comments

• I think we could be dealing with a celebrity on the forum.
  • edited January 2010
    Thanks for all the kind words. You guys have been keeping me company on my travels, in a way, so thought you might have liked to see all the places in video form, not just with my photos.

And to be honest I'm quite happy with my level of celebrity at the moment, as only being recognized in small, controlled groups leads to a stress free life. However, this video isn't going to be the thing that makes me famous, or not at this rate. It has under 2000 views, while a video I put up a few weeks ago, featuring a snowball fight, had way more than that in under a day. I guess I should have included kittens in my video ;)
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on
  • edited January 2010
    I showed the vid to the wife, and she asked, "Who hires a juggler?"

I hereby forward the question to the expert.

EDIT: Nevermind. I checked your website.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I guess I should have included kittens in my video
    Don't forget the break-dancing bear!
  • New trip!

In a few hours I'm flying out of Berlin, back down to south South America. The trip looks like this:

20100127 Antarctica and South America

Clicking on the map will take you to the sosauce.com trip page where you can zoom in and out stuff. Also, the trip starts and ends in Punta Arenas, number 1 and 8 on the map. This means a loooong journey just to get there. More stuff on my blog.