This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rome

2»

Comments

• <3 my 4 weeks of vacation plus 5 and a half personal holidays and week of sick time.</p>
    What, per year? Is that all? Pfft.
  • 14 days period. Not vacation, not sick days. Just days off.
    We do get federal holidays off, mostly. Except Columbus Day, because he is a knob.
  • What, per year? Is that all? Pfft.
    Sorry, I don't work for the man. Plus I actually can take my vacation days, when did you actually use yours?
  • edited January 2010
    While you're there, please go to the corner of Via Umbria and Via Sallustiana. You'll see a parking lot in front of you. Enter the building across from the parking lot. Tell the security guard that your name is Pasquale. He'll show you the way to the basement. In the basement corridor, turn left by the door bearing the sign "Beware of the Leopard". There's a set of stairs behind a door with the sign "No Entry" at the end of the corridor. Take the stairs to the sub-basement. Oh, you'll need a flashlight. The sub-basement has a disused lavatory with a warning sign that says that it's out of order. Go inside. You'll see a long corridor that connects to the catacombs. There will be a guy named Guillermo sitting at the end of that corridor. He'll have a package for you. That is all.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on