This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 20100309 - Paranoia

edited March 2010 in GeekNights
Tonight on GeekNights we discuss the classic tabletop RPG Paranoia. In the news, Ubisofts new DRM failed, Ubisoft's new DRM failed again, and Steam is coming to the Mac.

Comments

• Wow, this is a coincidence. I was listening to the Silly Tabletop Gaming episode earlier today and reading up on Paranoia because my friends want to start trying some tabletop RPGs. Guess I'll be listening to this episode.
  • I've been waiting for this episode forever. Now, I'm just waiting for DRYH and SotC.
  • edited March 2010
    Ubisofts new DRM failed,
    They refuse to acknowledge this - They're just saying "Despite rumors, we can't find any evidence that it's been cracked" - well, you're not looking very hard, or, really, at all, are you?
    Post edited by Churba on
  • They refuse to acknowledge this - They're just saying "Despite rumors, we can't find any evidence that it's been cracked" - well, you're not looking very hard, or, really, at all, are you?
    I believe it's right under the giant ASCII "0wN3d BY SK1D r0W"?
  • I wonder how sunburned those death metal dudes got out in the sun on that boat - they looked a little pale.
  • I just watched the "I'm on a metal boat" and while the video isn't so good, I like the music in it far better.
  • I like the music in it far better.
    They definitely have some music skills.