This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Comments

• As someone who has gotten rid of cable TV and survives solely off of sites like Revision 3, Hulu, an MLB.tv subscription, etc., through a home theater PC, this makes me EXTREMELY happy.
  • !!!
    Wow.. In my head that translated to the MGS guard alert sound without me even thinking about it.
  • !!!
    Wow.. In my head that translated to the MGS guard alert sound without me even thinking about it.
    Glad I'm not the only one.
  • So basically this is Penn Says revived? That's good.
    If the video isn't loading for you either, it's nothing big.
  • !!!
    Glad I'm not the only one.
    It was kind of intended that way.
  • !!!
    What was that noise? *Wanders blindly around a corner, staring at the wall opposite the shadowy figure obviously standing there*
  • When Rev3 brings back Ctrl-Alt-Chicken, then I'll be happy.
  • When Rev3 brings back Ctrl-Alt-Chicken, then I'll be happy.
    I always thought that show should've been called "Ctrl-alt-delicious".
  • edited May 2010
    The first episode is out.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • edited May 2010
    Heh, Penn is such a nut. I couldn't finish the episode, I got his point pretty much right away and then got bored with his redundancy. Pretty much the same problem I had with Penn Says. I prefer him when he's trying to entertain and voice his opinion at the same time, like on Penn Radio or Bullshit!, but him ranting into a camera, no matter how eloquent of a point he makes, is just not something I enjoy watching.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Sail, if you watch the end of the video, they preview the rest of the week's episodes. Let's just say that we might have an interesting episode on Tuesday...
  • Oh, I can't wait for the newest Season of Bullshit to come out...(June 8th!)
  • edited May 2010
    Let's just say that we might have an interesting episode onTuesday...
    Nope. At least, not "interesting" in the way you were thinking.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • So is this basically just Penn talking about how great Libertarianism is like Penn Says was?
  • I think it's time for him to drop the handheld camera and use the studio cameras only. Well, if we're making wishes, I'd prefer he just bring back the radio show, but that's not happening.