This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things Apposed to Scott.

edited June 2010 in Everything Else

Comments

• That second one is awesome. That should be Scott's new sidekick.
  • Put Hobo King in there and it will be even better, however it's quite hilarious. My coworkers are wondering why I just had an outburst of laughter.
  • That second one is awesome. That should be Scott's new sidekick.
    Seconded.
  • Lookit all dem tings bein' all apposed to Scott!
  • Scott looks scary focused in the 2nd two. As if threats are being conveyed.
  • If anyone wants to take pictures of me that don't suck, please go for it and send them my way.
  • I love your drawings, Gunter. Also, I didn't know "apposed" was a real word, so thanks for that.
  • Am I the only one who finds the stick figure sitting on Scott's shoulder utterly hilarious?
  • Am I the only one who finds the stick figure sitting on Scott's shoulder utterly hilarious?
    No. It's great because it pretty much resembles Scott in that image, expression and all.
  • Scott should make that little stick figure his new avatar.
  • edited June 2010
    I was looking for source pictures of Scott and found his best smile so far.
    Try smiling like you are but focus on the camera lens (It helps you avoid the glazed look.). Also try not grinning so much.
    As always, things like natural light (Though try not to be standing in direct sunlight.) and standing at a slight angle, will help.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited June 2010
    Try smiling like you are but focus on the camera lens (It helps you avoid the glazed look.). Also try not grinning so much.
    As always, things like natural light (Though try not to be standing in direct sunlight.) and standing at a slight angle, will help.
    Correction - Don't focus on the camera lens - If you look right down the barrel of the camera, it makes it ten times harder to have a natural looking photo, and you tend to get a look like the subject is trying to stare the photographer down. What you want to do is look NEAR the lens, somewhere about 2-4 inches to either side, preferably, or if someone is using the viewfinder rather than the screen, focus on the photographer's ear.
    Sounds weird, but it works.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I was looking for source pictures of Scott and found his best smile so far.
    That's Scott? He looks...too happy. XD
  • Maybe some really annoying, achievement loving, fanboys were sucked into the turbine a few minutes ago.
  • Maybe some really annoying, achievement loving, fanboys were sucked into the turbine a few minutes ago.
    Pretty good, but I prefer to think that Scott booted them in Mal Reynolds style.
  • Maybe someone can Photoshop me like they do to people on magazine covers?
  • edited June 2010
    Please don't talk about Photoshop. Some still have nightmares.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Maybe someone can Photoshop me like they do to people on magazine covers?
    /eyes bleed
  • So you've effectively created a cross between Scott and Joan Rivers. Congrats.
  • These pictures are a mixture of awesome and scary.
  • edited June 2010
    Can someone appose me with some awesome stuff, like the Stanley Cup or maybe six geodudes? Also, maybe appose awesome stuff with awesmoe stuff, like six geodudes with the Stanley Cup. Take things we like and combine them with completely unrelated things we like. That is a formula for awesome that has always worked.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Can someone appose me with some awesome stuff, like the Stanley Cup or maybe six geodudes?
  • I love you guys alot.

Yes that is on purpose.
  • awesmoe stuff
    Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
  • edited June 2010
    Post edited by Walker on
  • awesmoe stuff
    Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
    Perhaps not - how about Scott next to moe alot!
  • Wow, Scott has the slopiest shoulders I've ever seen.
  • My right one probably slopes more than his, but I've dislocated it 3 times, so I have an excuse.